ufc 111 in march mir vs carwin for interim belt

Guest baseball25

Guest baseball25
I knew this bout would come soon and can't mir wants to be the best so he fights the best out there something fedor doesn't do can't wait to see this bout

I don't believe anyone said he is the best but Fedor is called the best HW and yet he does not fight the best HW fighters all the time. Not that all his fights have been against cream puffs but they have not been top ranked guys either.

Yet again this is all conjecture and we probably won't see Fedor in the UFC or see most of the best UFC heavies fight anywhere else so it is a moot point.

[quote name="hughesfan" post="731545" timestamp="1260991111"]
[b]I don't believe anyone said he is the[/b] best but Fedor is called the best HW and yet he does not fight the best HW fighters all the time. Not that all his fights have been against cream puffs but they have not been top ranked guys either.

Yet again this is all conjecture and we probably won't see Fedor in the UFC or see most of the best UFC heavies fight anywhere else so it is a moot point.

[/quote]

reread the post i commented on, he absolutely says carwin is the best out there.  i do agree with you though, this is an absolute moot point.

Guest baseball25
What I was saying mir wants to fight the best in the ufc and carwin is 5th in the world and is undefeated atleast he's not fighting. A guy name werdum lol that ur so called boy fedor is fighting next the guy that got release by ufc lol

[quote name="baseball25" post="731766" timestamp="1261008375"]
What I was saying mir wants to fight the best in the ufc and carwin is 5th in the world and is undefeated atleast he's not fighting. A guy name werdum lol that ur so called boy fedor is fighting next the guy that got release by ufc lol
[/quote]

baseball you never cease to amaze me with your logic--- carwin has NO business fighting for the ufc belt, he has one legit win on his record in gonzaga which he looked bad in that fight. you dis werdum yet he smashed vera who smashed your boy mir and he beat gonzaga twice who was beaten by carwin that subsequently earned him a shot a meaningless iterim belt. werdum has more quality fights than any heavyweight(save big nog) in the ufc!

im curious, how many quality wins does mir have besides nog??? wes simms twice? tank abbot? hes the most overrated fighter in the ufc and its been proven in his previous fights if he gets hit he goes into a fetal position and quits mentally!

youve got to get out of this ufc only mindset!

Guest baseball25
Mir wasn't healthy or in shape when he fought vera everybody knows that and plus he wasn't in the right mind set then hey ufc Is the best in the world and they have the best fighters in the world who doesn't wanna fight in that organization there the nfl of mma

let nog,mir,carwin,and cain have a one night hw tourney and if you want to make it more interesting throw nelson and yvel in the mix, both have many more quality fights than three out of the previously mentioned four. winner gets brock if/when he comes back.

the only benefit of an interim title is the ability to make the fight 5 rounds.

[quote name="baseball25" post="732009" timestamp="1261032507"]
Lol who has nelson beat name two top contenders in the world he's beat same for yvel
[/quote]

didnt say quality wins i said quality fights/opponents, but since you asked the question i guess nelson and yvel have the same amount as the hw's you praise in the ufc. besides beating a hurt/staph infected big nog who has mir,carwin,or cain beaten? you always point out the lack of quality opponents(in your opinion) hw fighters outside the ufc have faced but you never do the same for the ones who fight in the ufc.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami