Orangefield at #25 Evadale Predictions/OF WINS!

Bobcat1

[quote name="picnroll" post="730487" timestamp="1260836430"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=63797.msg730399#msg730399 date=1260827687]
Orangefield may not have all of their starters, but they have a solid bench.

[/quote]
Is it due to injuries??
[/quote]

Yes.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Cat22" post="730523" timestamp="1260840200"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=63797.msg730519#msg730519 date=1260839461]
No big deal, they are just our two leading scorers  ;D
[/quote]
That's what, about 30 points?  The Freshmen will have to step up until these ladies are healthy.
[/quote]

The lady bobcats will be fine. They have some good young talent.

I respect Evadale and they have a solid program over there. They will be tough to beat over at there place too. I'm excited about this game, our young kids will definetly have to step it up. They got thrown into the fire in the finals of our tournament against HCYA and held their own. At one point in the game we had 3 freshmen, a sophmore and a junior on the court. This will only help us come district play. These kids will have played some valuable minutes against pretty good competition.

This should be a good game. Both programs are usually strong. I believe that Evadale has some young talent that will help them make a run for the next few years. Sounds like Orangefield has some pretty good young players. The opportunity to play more minutes will only make them better. Good luck to both teams!

should be an entertaining game. Evadale will put on the floor 2 So. 2 Fr. and Jr. who play a lot of minutes.  Evadale never kids themselves. They respect every team and especially one with a program like orangefield. They know they will have their hands full with or without two starters. Hope the injuries are not serious and they can get back on the court as soon as possible.

Fortunately OLDREF I dont need a job but I sure appreciate the consideration. You are surely welcome to come and visit, stop by and say hello. This should be a good game between two great programs.There will be plenty of defense you can bet on that. ;)
You dont have a game tonight? Someone is missing out on a well officiated game.

The freshman stepped up, the three of them scored 30 of the 54 points!!!

The other two starters should be back Friday against #14 Stafford

Evadale was losing 35-16 and half time, they out scored the bobcats 24-19 in the 2nd half.

I saw you OLDREF. What did you think of the calling? I thought it was the best called game we have had this year.

I looked for you BOBCAT 05.....YOU should have yelled at me.....I wanted to watch a good girl's game, because I have been asked to call the GIRLS  STATE TOURNAMENT.....I GOT MY LETTER THIS WEEK, and I am so pumped can't eat or sleep...I am so looking forward to AUSTIN.....I hope some of our local teams get to gp..  I had the ymbl final and central looks good.

I Thouht the game tonight was well officiated....I miss my friends who are in the other chapter...I hope we can get back together....by the way I think Aimee has really become a leader

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami