mir looks good against kongo

Guest baseball25

Frank looked about 30 pounds heavier than last fight and mostly in the legs, looked like tree trunks for thighs. If he ever gets to teh form he had before the wreck added with this new strength and size he could maybe give Brock a run for the money.

Mir/Lesnar III coming soon to an octagon near you!

The interim route did not go too well for Frank, hopefully this one goes a little better. But sometimes I wish Frank was not as good as being a jerkwad during the prefight interviews. I know he is just playig the game but I like him and it is very hard sometimes to listen to him without getting annoyed sometimes.

I know what you mean. I want to like him because one thing is for certain, he is a fighter. He'll fight any one anytime and he beleives he really will win everytime (whether he does or not is a different story). And as it showed, if he gets beat he'll come back better.

Kongo sure did not have much to say afterwards!

i guess for once Frank backed up his smack and then some. But I am curious as to how it would have gone had he not landed that one big overhand left. I mean with 4oz. gloves pretty much everyone has a punchers chance and Kongo is pretty tough.

But he did land it and so on to the next guy for Mir. I would love to see Mir/Carwin.

BTW, exactly what is wrong with Lesnar anyway. i know it is something serious but I forgot what happened.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami