2A #4 Sabine vs 2A #9 Kountze 11 a.m. sat

aTmfan06

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="728592" timestamp="1260633536"]
I thought that Kountze wanted HJ??  Maybe that is just SWAGG!!! :D :D
[/quote]

:D :D :D

Good one Lazeek....

I'm more concerned with the 2A's of the state....

A win/loss against H-J does nothing for us but affect the W/L record.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="728643" timestamp="1260640097"]
Bullard is good as you saw when the played Kountze the other day.............I hope that HJ continues the good play that we have seen from them lately.  If they do it will be HJ/ Kountze tonight.
[/quote]          yeah i knew Bullard was a Decent Team from some Research on them but better than i expected. they play hard the whole game regardless of the momentum but that pressure Defensive gets to them at times so it should be a good one with them n HJ.

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="728652" timestamp="1260641256"]
kountze 84
Sabine  53    Final....

what happen Sabine> Is anybody hurt and how did Noah Jackson and Colton Kirk do. 
[/quote]

Jackson got knoocked out of game with a concussion.  Very funny same refs called our game called hj bullard game.  And they were called completely differently. Congrats to Kountze but if you think you will get away with that kind of dirty play in regional tourney you will be in for a rude awaking.  Till we meet again... 

[quote name="sabinebball" post="728788" timestamp="1260650756"]
[quote author=TopDawG52 link=topic=63669.msg728652#msg728652 date=1260641256]
kountze 84
Sabine  53    Final....

what happen Sabine> Is anybody hurt and how did Noah Jackson and Colton Kirk do. 
[/quote]

Jackson got knoocked out of game with a concussion.  Very funny same refs called our game called hj bullard game.  And they were called completely differently. Congrats to Kountze but if you think you will get away with that kind of dirty play in regional tourney you will be in for a rude awaking.  Till we meet again...   
[/quote] U new that was going to be the case.

Guest #5kountze2010
sooo yall say the only reason kountze won is cause we cheated??? WE WOULDA BEAT SABINE REGUARDLESS OF THAT PLAYER! an as far as the refs go yall have to stop blamin the refs because a BETTER team beat yall, grow up

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="728913" timestamp="1260655685"]
Hope to meet TopDawg and KHSAlum tonight!!!
[/quote]

Wish I could meet you L, but I'm currently in another state working. I usually make it to some of the Kountze games around playoff time. Btw, what happened to Sabine?!

refs or dirty play had nothing to do with this game! Kountze flat out has the better team and better talent. I wasnt impressed with Sabine when I watched them play any other team in the tourney! OVER RATED! and lazzek i was looking forward to seeing you last night but couldnt locate you lol

Where did i blame it on the refs?  Our leading scorer and best defender got a cheap shot and got a concussion in the beginning of the 2nd qtr and playe the 2nd qtr with it but he was obviously out of it and didnt play 2nd half at all.  Kountze beat us never questioned that but if we take 25 or 15 out of the game for 3 quarters and its also a different game.  My point was we had three really flagrant fouls (one a full punch trown) that are unacceptable in a normal called game that have no business being in a high school basketball game.  You wnt to beat people fine but have some class and dignity while you do it! Like I said until we meet again!!!!

[quote name="sabinebball" post="729755" timestamp="1260748064"]
Where did i blame it on the refs?  Our leading scorer and best defender got a cheap shot and got a concussion in the beginning of the 2nd qtr and playe the 2nd qtr with it but he was obviously out of it and didnt play 2nd half at all.  Kountze beat us never questioned that but if we take 25 or 15 out of the game for 3 quarters and its also a different game.  My point was we had three really flagrant fouls (one a full punch trown) that are unacceptable in a normal called game that have no business being in a high school basketball game.  You wnt to beat people fine but have some class and dignity while you do it! Like I said until we meet again!!!!
[/quote]                  I doubt we meet again only meet we got is with New Waverly.... Sabine had it last year but this is a new year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder