T-Mac

[quote name="Buccaneer#3" post="727830" timestamp="1260498875"]
Anyone know when he plans on returning?
[/quote]

After he plays in the all-star game.  ;)
What a joke NBA voting is. hasn't played a minute but has enough votes to start in the all-star game.  ::) ::)
I read in the Chronicle, possible return of 12/28.

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="728186" timestamp="1260554998"]
[quote author=Buccaneer#3 link=topic=63631.msg727830#msg727830 date=1260498875]
[/quote]

After he plays in the all-star game.  ;)
What a joke NBA voting is. hasn't played a minute but has enough votes to start in the all-star game.  ::) ::)
[/quote]

I liked my answer better

[quote]Anyone know when he plans on returning?

After he plays in the all-star game. 
[b]What a joke NBA voting is. hasn't played a minute but has enough votes to start in the all-star game.[/b] 

[/quote]

thats pretty unfair to other players who have actually played and worked for it

[quote name="Buccaneer#3" post="728352" timestamp="1260569902"]
[quote]Anyone know when he plans on returning?

[b]What a joke NBA voting is. hasn't played a minute but has enough votes to start in the all-star game.[/b] 

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its an embarassment to players who deserve it. T-macs a joke anyway

[quote]
    Re: T-Mac
« Reply #5 on: Today at 17:26:27 » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Buccaneer#3 on Today at 16:18:22

What a joke NBA voting is. hasn't played a minute but has enough votes to start in the all-star game. 

Its an embarassment to players who deserve it. T-macs a joke anyway
[/quote]

Could not agree more

Guest jhamilton
Been watching the Rockets since they moved to Houston and this is one of the  most fun teams to watch. They actually hustle and are hungry with a great GM and Coach.

[quote name="jhamilton" post="734354" timestamp="1261534839"]
They hav he best GM of any of the Houston teams.
[/quote]

definately agree with that. what about carl landry's play this year? this guy has made a huge stride this year. its seems every game he has 20 and 10 and is the go to guy late in the game. its been a pleasure watchin this guy grow up as long as he doesnt have any more teeth knocked out ;D ;D

Guest jhamilton
I am not a Yao fan at all and like the quickness of this team. They have the makings of a good team but just hope that they can trade Tmac alter in the season for a draft pick.

Guest jhamilton
Was reading the paper and think Tmac would get some more time after having a good game? NOT Coach A said will continue to get same minutes. Dont know what he did but done made coach mad. He was talking in the paper this week that he would not mind playing in Orlando again. What  a  PIG.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• He wasn’t fired, he was reassigned and people get reassigned all the time. If he was actually fired, then you would have a point, but he wasn’t fired. Based on the information presented here no way this would stand if they fired him and he lawyered up. 
    • I heard the assistant was going to get this job and assume it was referring to the old Vidor coach, Nate Smith.  I always thought he did more with less at Vidor and can't help but think he shares some responsibility in Vidor's recent success. 
    • Classic Bridge City.  Always someone else's fault, refs/umpires cheated, AD with an agenda, yada, yada, yada.  As far as I can tell it's damn near impossible to get fired at these schools so when someone does get fired, it's usually something.  Drama at Bridge City is a constant.  The guy did a good job coaching basketball and I'm sure he'll continue that somewhere else.  Time to move on.
    • Abreu is back at 1st. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
    • New Human “Vaccines” Are Already Developed and Stockpiled for a Pandemic Flu That Doesn’t Even Exist Yet!  New vaccines for pandemic bird flu have already been developed and stockpiled by the U.S. government. These new vaccines were not designed for birds and other animals, where the current strain of bird flu is spreading. Even though this strain of bird flu has not even been transmitted from human-to-human, there is already a new supply of H5N1 vaccines and other mRNA “bird flu” vaccines in the works. This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics