Prayers from West Sabine to Spurger

Sorry been away from computer since i started this. While crashing the boards he flipped and landed hard on his head. Was out for several minutes. 911 called and they were very careful with this young man and took him out on a back board to be checked out further. Not sure of his condition, heard it was a concussion and a cut to head. Hope he recovers soon, He is a fine players.
It was one of those moments that you realize how small High school sports are in the scheme of life.
BucketSitR

[quote name="BucketSitR" post="727843" timestamp="1260500189"]
Sorry been away from computer since i started this. While crashing the boards he flipped and landed hard on his head. Was out for several minutes. 911 called and they were very careful with this young man and took him out on a back board to be checked out further. Not sure of his condition, heard it was a concussion and a cut to head. Hope he recovers soon, He is a fine players.
It was one of those moments that you realize how small High school sports are in the scheme of life.
BucketSitR
[/quote]
I totally agree

[quote name="CATMAN" post="727533" timestamp="1260461186"]
CourtSide Let me no when u find out. :( :( :( :( :(
[/quote]Its looking like Daniel will be out for about 10 to 15 days. He is very lucky young
man. The man up stairs was watching over him that night. As long as Ive been around b-ball
I have never seen a fall this bad. And I seen it on tape the players and fans that was there
have to still be in shock

This was the worst accident I have ever seen at a sporting event. We were so scared for him. Thanks to everyone that prayed for him and is still praying for him. Daniel is a huge impact on people on and off the court. Please keep praying for a speedy but a complete recovery!!

Go Pirates!!
Thank You Jesus

Keep your heads up Pirates there are Great things to come!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami