• Nederland
    • Lumberton
    • Lcm
    • Png
    • Vidor
    • Livingston

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="725986" timestamp="1260232680"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=63445.msg725747#msg725747 date=1260210166]
I wouldn't  be surprised if nederland won district this season.
[/quote]Don't be silly.  Central or Ozen still wins this district.  Which isn't saying a lot.  No distrespect to the other teams...
[/quote]Maybe you're right, I have seen all three play though.

ozen continues the streak. they win it again for the 10th time in a row. they are buy far better than every team in this district. the panthers are just young with 6 soph on varsity but are gaining alot of games experience. matter of fact one of the soph was all tourney at the bulldog classic. he might be one of the best shooters in the area. the minute he comes into the game the temp picks up. they have enough to still win the district but it would help alot more if mr. franks got his stuff together. it wouldnt be fair too teams out there cause no team can stop both of them.

[quote name="desethion" post="726215" timestamp="1260281727"]
ozen continues the streak. they win it again for the 10th time in a row. they are buy far better than every team in this district. the panthers are just young with 6 soph on varsity but are gaining alot of games experience. matter of fact one of the soph was all tourney at the bulldog classic. he might be one of the best shooters in the area. the minute he comes into the game the temp picks up. they have enough to still win the district but it would help alot more if mr. franks got his stuff together. it wouldnt be fair too teams out there cause no team can stop both of them.
[/quote]If you're talking about Green I think he needs to start, He did well against MHS.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami