pilot point wins

Guest wildcat58

[quote name="Lefty99" post="725768" timestamp="1260211576"]
[quote author=stevieray link=topic=63400.msg725751#msg725751 date=1260210482]
Pilot Point is the real deal...Big and fast.  Don't think they are a one-trick pony either.  Stack the line and the QB will throw it over the top on ya.  Trust me, don't take this team lightly like yall did Muleshoe last year.  

[/quote]

That is understood about PP and I can promise you that Alvarez will have the team ready and focused!  If anyone is taking someone lightly I feel that PP may take Kirbyville too lightly.  Might not be so but I call it as I see it too. ;)  Not sure if you realize it but Kirbyville is not one trick pony either.

Scooter, and Kville isn't VERY good?  I am not looking at this game with "Rose Colored Glasses" either.  I know PP is for real but I can assure you that they are beatable just as Kirbyville is.  We all know what they have but you talk as if Kirbyville doesn't belong in the same stadium as them, hoping that you are wrong about your prediction.  WE all know more about PP this yr than we did about Muleshoe last yr and that alone will benifit this team.
[/quote]

I can promise you that PP isn't taking Kville lightly...How can they take a team lightly that put up 60 in the semi-finals?

[quote name="stevieray" post="725775" timestamp="1260212317"]
[quote author=Lefty99 link=topic=63400.msg725768#msg725768 date=1260211576]
Pilot Point is the real deal...Big and fast.  Don't think they are a one-trick pony either.  Stack the line and the QB will throw it over the top on ya.  Trust me, don't take this team lightly like yall did Muleshoe last year.  

[/quote]

That is understood about PP and I can promise you that Alvarez will have the team ready and focused!  If anyone is taking someone lightly I feel that PP may take Kirbyville too lightly.  Might not be so but I call it as I see it too. ;)  Not sure if you realize it but Kirbyville is not one trick pony either.

Scooter, and Kville isn't VERY good?  I am not looking at this game with "Rose Colored Glasses" either.  I know PP is for real but I can assure you that they are beatable just as Kirbyville is.  We all know what they have but you talk as if Kirbyville doesn't belong in the same stadium as them, hoping that you are wrong about your prediction.  WE all know more about PP this yr than we did about Muleshoe last yr and that alone will benifit this team.
[/quote]

I can promise you that PP isn't taking Kville lightly...How can they take a team lightly that put up 60 in the semi-finals?

[/quote]

Reg 4 is weak and everyone knows it!  That's not an excuse it's just the plain truth.  Big O-line's aren't always the key to winning a game.  I honestly don't think they have faced a defense as good as Kirbyville's. 

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Lefty99" post="725780" timestamp="1260213574"]
[quote author=stevieray link=topic=63400.msg725775#msg725775 date=1260212317]
[quote author=Lefty99 link=topic=63400.msg725768#msg725768 date=1260211576]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Reg 4 is weak and everyone knows it!  That's not an excuse it's just the plain truth.  Big O-line's aren't always the key to winning a game.  I honestly don't think they have faced a defense as good as Kirbyville's. 
[/quote]

Not only as good, but as Fast as Kville's defense is...But what I see in this team that I didn't see in last years team is determination and the will to win...This team will not lose easily,That I will guarantee you,They will adjust to any given situation that is thrown at them...They say.."no guts,no glory"...The Guts are There my friend..!!!  The glory will come later...JMO

[b] "GO GET'M WILDCAT's"[/b]

[quote name="Lefty99" post="725768" timestamp="1260211576"]
Pilot Point is the real deal...Big and fast.  Don't think they are a one-trick pony either.  Stack the line and the QB will throw it over the top on ya.  Trust me, don't take this team lightly like yall did Muleshoe last year. 

[/quote]

That is understood about PP and I can promise you that Alvarez will have the team ready and focused!  If anyone is taking someone lightly I feel that PP may take Kirbyville too lightly.  Might not be so but I call it as I see it too. ;)  Not sure if you realize it but Kirbyville is not one trick pony either.

[/quote]where did i state kville isnt good? kville is a great team IMO so is PP.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="LR1969" post="725497" timestamp="1260155678"]
C'mon now. Don't pick on a guy for making a prediction. I'm with him. I've followed Kville football for 30 years, even played there one year in Jr. High, and I hope like heck the Kats blow out PP. But, if asked who I think will win the game, I have to go with my gut and say Pilot Point. However, I went with my gut in the Neb/UT game too and picked Nebraska. We see how that turned out so maybe it's good for the Kats if I pick against them (ha)...Either way, I'm a Kville fan all the way and will be rooting for them to prove me wrong.
[/quote]

[b]I'm a Kville fan all the way and will be rooting for them to prove me wrong.[/b]

Don't you think wanting to be right on your prediction,will interfere with your cheering for the Wildcat's..With all the little I told you so wheels turning in your head..... JMO ;D ;D

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Hotrodg" post="726352" timestamp="1260293506"]
I think some people honestly believe posts on a forum will make a difference in the outcome of the game.
[/quote]
You mean you don't....I'm amazed... ;D

PP is good no doubt. But jmo i think K Ville wins. Been playing big and fast teams all year. Preseason and playoffs and oh yes big N. I think they will be fine, just eleminate turnovers. PP will make you pay 6 at a time if u don't. PS just a football fan and want too see that title in SETX.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          [color=red][/color][move][size=18pt][size=10pt]GO WILDCATS[/size][/size][/move]

Guest ~old_wildcat~
Everyone has an opinion, (always had trouble with that word,still can't spell it right) That's what makes these forums so much fun,to discuss..But in the end the Kids & Coaches and the way the team plays,how many mistakes are made really determines the end results..When you reach the State Playoffs Both Teams are good or they wouldn't be there,Both teams are the best in their respective region and deserve credit for getting there..High School Football is a game played by kids,argued over and discussed by Adults who have absolutely no control over the final result...But boy ain't it fun trying...!!!  Wildcat's You have made Kirbyville proud already,Now bring home the Trophy....

"GO WILDCAT'S"

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Cowboys" post="726877" timestamp="1260368375"]
Pilot Point will win come Saturday.  Kirbyville has completely lost focus (it is evident as you read all of the posts on this forum.)  Final score:  Kirbyville 14   Pilot Point 21.
[/quote]

Sounds more like a surrender,than a loss of focus..(or possibly a fishing expidetion) trying to get us to reveal secrets...whatcha think Grizzly....?? ;D ;D

Kirbyville Playoff Record    04 - 09  15 - 5

Pilot Point  Playoff Record  04 - 09  9 - 4

Pilot Point only played 3 teams that made the playoffs in the first 10 games...or is it 2..I'll Check

Kirbyville played Jasper, WOS, Newton, Woodville (OK), Did Liberty and SOur LAke go to the Playoffs ?

Pilot Point is BIG, but Kirbyville is the CLassic CInderella Story this year....Heart will go a long way....maybe one more game!!

C  U  THERE!!  Prognostication coming soon!!

[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="726843" timestamp="1260357081"]
Everyone has an opinion, (always had trouble with that word,still can't spell it right) That's what makes these forums so much fun,to discuss..But in the end the Kids & Coaches and the way the team plays,how many mistakes are made really determines the end results..When you reach the State Playoffs Both Teams are good or they wouldn't be there,Both teams are the best in their respective region and deserve credit for getting there..High School Football is a game played by kids,argued over and discussed by Adults who have absolutely no control over the final result...But boy ain't it fun trying...!!!  Wildcat's You have made Kirbyville proud already,Now bring home the Trophy....

"GO WILDCAT'S"
[/quote]

Great post...

[quote name="triskaideka" post="727110" timestamp="1260389600"]
Kirbyville Playoff Record    04 - 09   15 - 5

Pilot Point  Playoff Record  04 - 09   9 - 4

Pilot Point only played 3 teams that made the playoffs in the first 10 games...or is it 2..I'll Check

Kirbyville played Jasper, WOS, Newton, Woodville (OK), Did Liberty and SOur LAke go to the Playoffs ?

Pilot Point is BIG, but Kirbyville is the CLassic CInderella Story this year....Heart will go a long way....maybe one more game!!

C  U  THERE!!  Prognostication coming soon!!
[/quote]

I hardly call a team that went to the state finals last year a Cinderella story....

THEY were not picked to finish 1st in the District, they were not picked to win vs Anahuac by many, and not picked to beat ARP.....Newton was favored all season LONG....I understand your point, but this team is young, and if the Defense stays tight, and learns how to gain muscle and keep it...Next YEAR  watch out!!! I see 60's put up every week!!!!

[quote name="Wildcat Baseaball 14" post="727060" timestamp="1260387239"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=63400.msg724323#msg724323 date=1260056968]
I said PP is a beast.
[/quote]
PP is a beast because they played lil schools who dont have much sorry to tell u but k-ville defence is going to stop that so called awsome running back that they have. He might get 100 yds if he is lucky
[/quote]

They've played some really great teams and beat them...

Callisburg (12-2) and playing in the semi-finals this week.

Godley (Undefeated and ranked when they played in the quarterfinals)

Brady (Undefeated and ranked when they played last week)

Aubrey (Went 3 rounds deep and lost to McGregor by 10)

[b]***Bottom line is this...the two best teams in the state in this division are playing for the state championship.  What more can we ask for?  It's going to be a great game...It's going to very physical and the team that doesn't turn the ball over is going to have a huge advantage.  
[/b]

[quote name="triskaideka" post="727121" timestamp="1260390001"]
THEY were not picked to finish 1st in the District, they were not picked to win vs Anahuac by many, and not picked to beat ARP.....Newton was favored all season LONG....I understand your point, but this team is young, and if the Defense stays tight, and learns how to gain muscle and keep it...Next YEAR  watch out!!! I see 60's put up every week!!!!
[/quote]

Great points....

[quote name="stevieray" post="727125" timestamp="1260390261"]
[quote author=Wildcat Baseaball 14 link=topic=63400.msg727060#msg727060 date=1260387239]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=63400.msg724323#msg724323 date=1260056968]
I said PP is a beast.
[/quote]
PP is a beast because they played lil schools who dont have much sorry to tell u but k-ville defence is going to stop that so called awsome running back that they have. He might get 100 yds if he is lucky
[/quote]

They've played some really great teams and beat them...

Callisburg (12-2) and playing in the semi-finals this week.

Godley (Undefeated and ranked when they played in the quarterfinals)

Brady (Undefeated and ranked when they played last week)

Aubrey (Went 3 rounds deep and lost to McGregor by 10)

[b]***Bottom line is this...the two best teams in the state in this division are playing for the state championship.  What more can we ask for?  It's going to be a great game...It's going to very physical and the team that doesn't turn the ball over is going to have a huge advantage.  
[/b]
[/quote]
Thats simply the bottom line good post stevieray

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83