Predictions. Dawson vs friendswood...DAWSON ADVANCES!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="724548" timestamp="1260065199"]
Umm....I guess Beating Central was FW's state championship game.  Congrads to Dawson in winning region 3!
[/quote]

Real classy Soulja - get over yourselves, that game was long forgotten, it was no test like Dawson.  They played well, we played bad. Stop worrying about others soulja and worry about yourself, you have plenty to work on.

[quote name="mamajag" post="724647" timestamp="1260067678"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=63223.msg724548#msg724548 date=1260065199]
Umm....I guess Beating Central was FW's state championship game.  Congrads to Dawson in winning region 3!
[/quote]   ;) ;) ;) ;)What's goes around... comes around! Congrads to Dawson.
[/quote]

Thats right Mama - kinda like calling your game vs FW personal, that worked out real well did it not! Stop fixating on FW and get working on your own shop!

Dawson has a ton of talent, played well and we did not. Had nothing to do with pulling players early from the blowout game the week before, give me a break. If we had not pulled them, we would have heard you whining mama about running up the score. Try using some positive energy, you will live longer.

We will remember your attitudes for a long time Soulja and Mama! Real class acts!

Congrats Dawson and good luck vs LT - you will need it!

[quote name="txcanes" post="724871" timestamp="1260080178"]
Umm....I guess Beating Central was FW's state championship game.  Congrads to Dawson in winning region 3!
[/quote]

Real classy Soulja - get over yourselves, that game was long forgotten, it was no test like Dawson.  They played well, we played bad. Stop worrying about others soulja and worry about yourself, you have plenty to work on.
[/quote]You have me wrong (although I kinda was trying to ruffle Crush#1 feathers  ;) ).  What I was saying was that everyone was all fired up about the Central win and rightfully so.  I was just thinking that the fire FW showed against us would carry over to this week.  I wasn't being a Butt.  Remember, I was the one saying and I quote ' now, FW, go and win state'.  I hold no ill will against FW.  They did what they were supposed to do last week.

But if you still feel if I'm 'not beeing classy, then ohh well..  You'll get over it...

Wow...I have never seen Dawson but they must have some program to be advancing this far in only their 2nd year! Quite impressive for sure.
Congratulations Dawson.....now, go get Lake Travis...I want someone, anyone to beat them, just once so I am pulling for ya and if I did not have to go out of town next weekend I would love to see that game!!! Wouldn't that be something if a 2 yr program pulled off the upset with LT!!!  :o :o Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it........GO GET UM DAWSON!!! You have this Bronco fans support for what it is worth  ;D ;D

[quote name="txcanes" post="724872" timestamp="1260080421"]
[quote author=mamajag link=topic=63223.msg724647#msg724647 date=1260067678]
[/quote]

Thats right Mama - kinda like calling your game vs FW personal, that worked out real well did it not! Stop fixating on FW and get working on your own shop!

Dawson has a ton of talent, played well and we did not. Had nothing to do with pulling players early from the blowout game the week before, give me a break. If we had not pulled them, we would have heard you whining mama about running up the score. Try using some positive energy, you will live longer.

We will remember your attitudes for a long time Soulja and Mama! Real class acts!

[/quote]    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="txcanes" post="724872" timestamp="1260080421"]
[/quote]

[b]We will remember your attitudes[/b] for a long time Soulja and Mama! Real class acts!

[/quote]

typical.  You and FF dish it out real well.  You are not good winners and you your aren't good losers.  Good thing it only happens a couple of times each year, huh?    Who's attitudes do you think we remember?    You guys already set the standard on "class acts"    I for one am happy to say, join us on the basketball courts.            :P

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="724878" timestamp="1260081770"]
[quote author=txcanes link=topic=63223.msg724871#msg724871 date=1260080178]
[/quote]

Real classy Soulja - get over yourselves, that game was long forgotten, it was no test like Dawson.  They played well, we played bad. Stop worrying about others soulja and worry about yourself, you have plenty to work on.
[/quote]You have me wrong (although I kinda was trying to ruffle Crush#1 feathers  ;) ).  What I was saying was that everyone was all fired up about the Central win and rightfully so.  I was just thinking that the fire FW showed against us would carry over to this week.  I wasn't being a Butt.  Remember, I was the one saying and I quote ' now, FW, go and win state'.  I hold no ill will against FW.  They did what they were supposed to do last week.

But if you still feel if I'm 'not beeing classy, then ohh well..  You'll get over it...
[/quote]

Already over it, but you see how your number one fan mamajag reacted - think about that. Thanks for explaining - good luck next year.

[quote name="westend1" post="724945" timestamp="1260109771"]
[quote author=txcanes link=topic=63223.msg724872#msg724872 date=1260080421]
[/quote]

[b]We will remember your attitudes[/b] for a long time Soulja and Mama! Real class acts!

[/quote]

typical.   You and FF dish it out real well.  You are not good winners and you your aren't good losers.  Good thing it only happens a couple of times each year, huh?    Who's attitudes do you think we remember?     You guys already set the standard on "class acts"    I for one am happy to say, join us on the basketball courts.            :P

[/quote]

Show me where I dish it out? I came on here and told BC good effort and good year, congrats. What else you want tiger? Dawson whipped us and I said so, how is that being a bad loser. Face it, you have a FW phobia and need to do something about it. Bashing people and a town because one person upset you, grow up. Saying rich kids need their mamas to fight their fights, that is a real good loser eh? Man up - we beat you - Dawson beat us. Now we all need to cheer Dawson on the victory vs LT! Work hard Dawson, they are very good, but you can do it!

[quote name="txcanes" post="724998" timestamp="1260114745"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=63223.msg724878#msg724878 date=1260081770]
[quote author=txcanes link=topic=63223.msg724871#msg724871 date=1260080178]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Already over it, but you see how your number one fan mamajag reacted - think about that. Thanks for explaining - good luck next year.
[/quote]  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Funny how those obnoxious FWood fans seemed to dissapear!!!

txcanes you may not have been one of them but...Go back and look at all the "really classy" dribble that came from FW durring the past several weeks. And you mentioned that the BC fans should not be posting on a game they were not involved in, how about the many, many FW fans posting crap on PNG! Double standard from Stang fans???

[quote name="badndn" post="725588" timestamp="1260194946"]
Funny how those obnoxious FWood fans seemed to dissapear!!!

txcanes you may not have been one of them but...Go back and look at all the "really classy" dribble that came from FW durring the past several weeks. And you mentioned that the BC fans should not be posting on a game they were not involved in, how about the many, many FW fans posting crap on PNG! Double standard from Stang fans???
[/quote]
same story different season and sport.Pretty predictable behavior. But, I hope and it only represents a few just like any other school.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="725779" timestamp="1260213490"]
Let's both bring back a title for region 3...your game is gonna be harder than yours, but you gotta believe.  Good luck, Brenham is behind you.  LT's weakness is their run defense.
[/quote]
Good luck to both you!

[quote name="westend1" post="724945" timestamp="1260109771"]
[/quote]

typical.   You and FF dish it out real well.  You are not good winners and you your aren't good losers.  Good thing it only happens a couple of times each year, huh?    Who's attitudes do you think we remember?     You guys already set the standard on "class acts"    I for one am happy to say, join us on the basketball courts.            :P

[/quote]

Hey WestEnd, the fact is that I was among the first on here to congratulate Dawson.  Unlike you, and others like you, I don't run and hide on those rare occasions (for me, not you) when my team loses!!!!

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="725567" timestamp="1260189811"]
Hey they played Dawson a better game that Friendy did. Thats a fact. What happened to Friendy? They got beat by the superior team.
[/quote]

I think your post fits in the category of obnoxious. Do you agree badndn and pngfan1, or do you just comment on FW posts? I have not ever posted on here and tried to get a rise out of a team by calling them a smart*** nickname based on their team or school name. This clown does it all the time just trying to upset folks, but he is not obnoxious - right. PS - he does not know what team he roots for so he just stirs it up - but how bout some of you hi integrity posters calling him out?

PS - we beat them once this year - so unlike Crosby - we know we can beat them!! They beat us the 2nd time and that one counted more.

PS - this fan never went away, I came back and congratulated Dawson - who by the way - their fans have handled this win with class, compared to some other fans on here.

Go Brenham and go Dawson - unlike many posters - I will always root for our regions teams to win and we have two teams getting ready to rumble. Make us proud and bring back a state title!

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="726049" timestamp="1260239343"]
[quote author=westend1 link=topic=63223.msg724945#msg724945 date=1260109771]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey WestEnd, the fact is that I was among the first on here to congratulate Dawson.  Unlike you, and others like you, I don't run and hide on those rare occasions (for me, not you) when my team loses!!!!

Ha ha!  You are the worst loser/hider on here.    I was concerned about you when you went AWOL after Friendswood lost to Ned in Baseball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami