20-4A All District

[quote name="ozensfinest" post="721880" timestamp="1259717581"]
[quote author=9buck9 link=topic=63173.msg721722#msg721722 date=1259700393]
Hey OzenF ....what was that Defensive End's Name (i believe he was a So?) He looks to be d1 material??
[/quote]I forgot his name but he was a playmaker also
[/quote]

Tyrell Collins..

he is a sophmore

Wow! I can't believe that Sterling Cantue was robbed of his 1st Team selection for the 2nd str8 year!  This kid has been a 3 year Varsity Starter...and a Dang Good One Too!  Last year, he was the best Center in the league and this year he moved to Guard to fill some holes and did a helluva job!  You alright w/ me Big Nasty!  ;)

[quote name="obcowboy" post="723619" timestamp="1259948383"]
Wow! I can't believe that Sterling Cantue was robbed of his 1st Team selection for the 2nd str8 year!  This kid has been a 3 year Varsity Starter...and a Dang Good One Too!  Last year, [b]he was the best Center in the league[/b] and this year he moved to Guard to fill some holes and did a helluva job!  You alright w/ me Big Nasty!  ;)
[/quote]Kyle Gilliam from Lumberton was the best center last year hands down.

[quote name="Razor08" post="726160" timestamp="1260251403"]
[quote author=obcowboy link=topic=63173.msg723619#msg723619 date=1259948383]
Wow! I can't believe that Sterling Cantue was robbed of his 1st Team selection for the 2nd str8 year!  This kid has been a 3 year Varsity Starter...and a Dang Good One Too!  Last year, [b]he was the best Center in the league[/b] and this year he moved to Guard to fill some holes and did a helluva job!  You alright w/ me Big Nasty!  ;)
[/quote]Kyle Gilliam from Lumberton was the best center last year hands down.
[/quote]

No, he was what this kid is NOW!  He was the most experienced center...but Cantue had more pancakes and knockdowns than that kids...just stating facts!  Cantue like the kid from Lumberton was a 3 yr starter and an every down player!

Like the Heisman, there's always a great player that doesn't get the award.  Cantue was a great player, but it's the coaches who watch countless hours of game films and made Kyle Gilliam their 1st Team All-District Center in 2008-2009.  I think you have to respect their selection.  To say Cantue was robbed is incorrect.  To say he was also an awesome player and very deserving is correct.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder