Vital information for Red2red

Guest stevenash

Guest stevenash
Those "in the know" prefer to evaluate a teams success/potential based upon the appraisal of how the team members operate as a unit.  Therefore, the success or failure of a team will not depend on how good or how poor a player is at one particular position but rather how well the TEAM takes advantage of their individual strengths and how they cover up their individual weaknesses. A good example of that is the Kountze-Hj game last Friday.  Kountze, overall, was faster and more athletic, but as a team, did not get the job done.  "no,whad I'n sain?"

[quote name="stevenash" post="717541" timestamp="1259175810"]
Those "in the know" prefer to evaluate a teams success/potential based upon the appraisal of how the team members operate as a unit.  Therefore, the success or failure of a team will not depend on how good or how poor a player is at one particular position but rather how well the TEAM takes advantage of their individual strengths and how they cover up their individual weaknesses. A good example of that is the Kountze-Hj game last Friday.  Kountze, overall, was faster and more athletic, but as a team, did not get the job done. [b] "no,whad I'n sain?"[/b]
[/quote]

Now that is funny there, I don't care who you are!!! :D :D

Guest stevenash
[quote name="LAZEEK" post="717548" timestamp="1259176614"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=62976.msg717541#msg717541 date=1259175810]
Those "in the know" prefer to evaluate a teams success/potential based upon the appraisal of how the team members operate as a unit.  Therefore, the success or failure of a team will not depend on how good or how poor a player is at one particular position but rather how well the TEAM takes advantage of their individual strengths and how they cover up their individual weaknesses. A good example of that is the Kountze-Hj game last Friday.  Kountze, overall, was faster and more athletic, but as a team, did not get the job done. [b] "no,whad I'n sain?"[/b]
[/quote]

Now that is funny there, I don't care who you are!!! :D :D
[/quote]
Let me caution you, Lazeek that you might be the first Moderator to have a post deleted by one of your "objective and unbiased" brethren if your comments are construed as supportive of HJ.

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="717555" timestamp="1259177870"]
[font=Courier]Steve-o....you are killing me!

The High-Flying Hawks will be favorites with the lines come out later tonight.

The message board world don't hate the Hawks, just some don't like certain posters. I think I here a Texas Hoops coalition calling! HAHAHA[/font]
[/quote]

Wuteva Stev-o...u must be a Hawkette.

When unfavorable things happen,,Many ppl say “Everything happens 4 a reason!! I say, Find out da reason & dont let it happen! Stop Turner!! And u stop the Hawks
The blueprint is out. Play zone, let them shoot all they want. Keep Turner from penetrating, and pass the ball before he gets on ya. If you wait he will take it from you. That's the Blueprint on how to beat H-J. if you don't believe me. Check out T.Williams scouting report.

[quote name="red2red" post="717577" timestamp="1259179754"]
[quote author=HoopInsider_Cooper link=topic=62976.msg717555#msg717555 date=1259177870]

The message board world don't hate the Hawks, just some don't like certain posters. I think I here a Texas Hoops coalition calling! HAHAHA[/font]
[/quote]

When unfavorable things happen,,Many ppl say “Everything happens 4 a reason!! I say, Find out da reason & dont let it happen! Stop Turner!! And u stop the Hawks
[b]The blueprint is out. Play zone, let them shoot all they want. Keep Turner from penetrating, and pass the ball before he gets on ya. If you wait he will take it from you. That's the Blueprint on how to beat H-J.[/b] if you don't believe me. Check out T.Williams scouting report.
[/quote]

:D I'm gonna check them out Friday at 4 and see if you're scouting report is accurate Red....

[quote author=HoopInsider_Cooper link=topic=62976.msg717555#msg717555 date=1259177870]

[/quote]

The blueprint is out. Play zone, let them shoot all they want. Keep Turner from penetrating, and pass the ball before he gets on ya. If you wait he will take it from you. That's the Blueprint on how to beat H-J. if you don't believe me. Check out T.Williams scouting report.
[/quote]

If it is so easy why haven't the first two teams they have played done it?

[/quote]

When unfavorable things happen,,Many ppl say “Everything happens 4 a reason!! I say, Find out da reason & dont let it happen! [b]Stop Turner!! And u stop the Hawks[/b]
[/quote]

GEE that is what they said last year about benard and they slowed him way down...and lets see how many did gus score on WOS that game....35 or 40

Guest stevenash

[/quote]

[/quote]
Nice theory, Red.  But even in a zone setup, it ultimately becomes a man to man situation and Mr. Turner usually has an advantage there.  When the second man comes in  to help the first one (whom Turner has already gotten a step on) surprise!!!! somebody else is open.  They call that teamwork and that happens to be something  that the "unathletic" players at HJ seem to do better than most.  Perhaps that is a reason they have been in Austin 2 of the last 3 years.  By the way, Turner shot 40% from three point range last night so the zone is welcome and especially by young Sutherland whom you love to criticize.

Guest stevenash
[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="717555" timestamp="1259177870"]

[/quote]

Hmmmmm- whatever on this earth made you think my comments were directed at you?

[quote name="stevenash" post="717592" timestamp="1259181813"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have something for u Hawkettes. I'm bout to post this sick Dunk of da Month, naw bettr yet, "And1 Dunk of da Month"... U rite Hawkettes, we do have sum athletes. You are about to witness something special. So for those of you who wasn't at the game, buckle up and enjoy this and1 dunk!!

[quote name="red2red" post="717601" timestamp="1259183418"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=62976.msg717592#msg717592 date=1259181813]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Post the dunk....

I got somehing for u Hawkettes. I'm bout to post this sick Dunk of da Month, naw bettr yet, And1 Dunk of da Month. U rite Hawkettes, we do have sum athletes. You are about to witness something special. So for those of you who wasn't at the game, buckle up and enjoy this and1 dunk!!
[/quote]

I have never once said H-J was unathletic. One of ur own gave yall that title. so i guess its true. I have read several posts about how "great of a shooter "younger Sutherland is. He's no Benard. thats all im sayn. I read about how yall have the best pg, and big man in the area. When i seen that i attacked it because i didnt see what yall where seeing. I dont wish for any kid to fell. But yall made them out to be great at their respectful positions. Yall put that title on them, not me. All im doing now is pointing out what i witnessed which was the shooter going 1-17,  and missed tons of free-throws.The best pg in the area fall-out in the 3rd, had more fouls, and turnovers then assist. I gave ur big man props, and Turner much love because he is the guy that dictates the outcome of the game.Whats the difference between you getting on here and talking about how great everything is about H-J and me telling you how not soo great yall are. Good but not Great. You statements are debatable. So im debating...Lol. I root for all Hardin County Teams but it really irritates me when u think the other schools in Hardin County are beneith yall..Heck, all 3 schools have represented Hardin Couny in Atx the last 3yrs. I heard alot of Hawkettes speak on Walter situation at will. some critical, some not. So if u Hawkettes can't handle the heat then stay out the kitchen. I'm just sayn!

Guest stevenash
[quote name="red2red" post="717627" timestamp="1259187030"]
I have never once said H-J was unathletic. One of ur own gave yall that title. so i guess its true. I have read several posts about how "great of a shooter "younger Sutherland is. He's no Benard. thats all im sayn. I read about how yall have the best pg, and big man in the area. When i seen that i attacked it because i didnt see what yall where seeing. I dont wish for any kid to fell. But yall made them out to be great at their respectful positions. Yall put that title on them, not me. All im doing now is pointing out what i witnessed which was the shooter going 1-17,  and missed tons of free-throws.The best pg in the area fall-out in the 3rd, had more fouls, and turnovers then assist. I gave ur big man props, and Turner much love because he is the guy that dictates the outcome of the game.Whats the difference between you getting on here and talking about how great everything is about H-J and me telling you how not soo great yall are. Good but not Great. You statements are debatable. So im debating...Lol. I root for all Hardin County Teams but it really irritates me when u think the other schools in Hardin County are beneith yall..Heck, all 3 schools have represented Hardin Couny the last 3yrs. I heard alot of Hawkettes speak on Walter situation at will. some critical, some not. So if  yall cant play with the big boys, then i suggest you stay on the porch..okay Hawkettes
[/quote]

And just who are the Big boys" you speak of?

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="red2red" post="717627" timestamp="1259187030"]
I have never once said H-J was unathletic. One of ur own gave yall that title. so i guess its true. I have read several posts about how "great of a shooter "younger Sutherland is. He's no Benard. thats all im sayn. I read about how yall have the best pg, and big man in the area. When i seen that i attacked it because i didnt see what yall where seeing. I dont wish for any kid to fell. But yall made them out to be great at their respectful positions. Yall put that title on them, not me. All im doing now is pointing out what i witnessed which was the shooter going 1-17,  and missed tons of free-throws.The best pg in the area fall-out in the 3rd, had more fouls, and turnovers then assist. I gave ur big man props, and Turner much love because he is the guy that dictates the outcome of the game.Whats the difference between you getting on here and talking about how great everything is about H-J and me telling you how not soo great yall are. Good but not Great. You statements are debatable. So im debating...Lol. I root for all Hardin County Teams but it really irritates me when u think the other schools in Hardin County are beneith yall..Heck, all 3 schools have represented Hardin Couny the last 3yrs. I heard alot of Hawkettes speak on Walter situation at will. some critical, some not. So if  yall cant play with the big boys, then i suggest you stay on the porch..okay Hawkettes
[/quote]

Man, that's painful. :-[

[quote name="red2red" post="717659" timestamp="1259188636"]
Maybe, Maybe not. jus know that I'm 1 of the best to cum thru Ktz. Ask Kenyon Spears. Plz tell Sutherland put us on yall side of the bracket. I promise you he won't. My towel will be red or blk for the road games Lil Hawkette!
[/quote]

It is pool play for the HJ tourney and the pools were made about 2 months ago.  All depends on how the teams fair in pool play and how the seeding work outs!!!  If HJ and Kountze both play the way that they know how then on Saturday night we can have HJ/ Kountze Round 2!!!

Man what the heck are you reading red2red....one guy gets on here and says "he thinks" this or that and you start calling everybody out....tender are we...We always give props to KTZ and Silsbee and of course HJ cause that is where a lot of us are from. When you start calling out kids on here saying how bad they are your are going to get attacked by droves of HJ fans, You mess with the bull you get the horns baby....There is no need for the Hawkette's to be brought into this our cheerleaders were not even at the game. I haven't seen on thread where anyone was dogging KTZ, we know you have a great team and no doubt will go far in the playoffs, but for you to go off on everyone else shows your lack of sportsmanship, and I know that you did not learn that from Coach S. Maybe you were kicked off of his team or something and holding a grudge, i dont know but give it a rest.

Guest stevenash
[quote name="red2red" post="717659" timestamp="1259188636"]
Maybe, Maybe not. jus know that I'm 1 of the best to cum thru Ktz. Ask Kenyon Spears. Plz tell Sutherland put us on yall side of the bracket. I promise you he won't. My towel will be red or blk for the road games Lil Hawkette!
[/quote]

Based upon your spelling in the above, I suspect you are exactly right.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124