Teammates Credit West Brooks's Garrett For Speech

KFDM COOP

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="716883" timestamp="1259080106"]
Coaches get credit for setting good examples but when you get players to step up into a leadership role such as this, you've got a well rounded program in the making.  Players respond to the leadership and examples set by other players.

And, I am glad there is an article that acknowledges how FB Lowclasstower sucks at playing with class.  I hope they get a copy of this article.  Their intimidation stategy did not work and their plans for going to state were inhibited by WB.  I'll take a team with heart and character over thugs any day.  Time to go get my tickets, because I am committed to being there on Saturday.  Get ready for roll call Bruin fans. 
[/quote]
They have a copy. I sent it to the HC. Funny because I have been to many Hightower games and have never once seen them commit any of the alleged infractions or be called for them. Either they are very sneaky or the young man from Westbrook made it up to inspire his team. I don't know the kid from Westbrook but I have met many of the kids from Hightower and I personally do not believe him. Anyway, Good Luck Westbrook!

Guest GCMPats
The young man from West Brook is undoubtedly a habitual liar. Those choir boys from Ft Bend would never stoop to such tactics. I am just glad that someone has e-mailed their coach. I feel certain he will get to the bottom of all this!
Thank you teamoan!

West Brook football earns Army award
By THE ENTERPRISE
November 24, 2009
Posted: November 24, 2009, 11:39 AM CST  Last updated: November 24, 2009, 11:40 AM CST

The West Brook football team on Tuesday was named the Army Strong Team of the Week for Class 5A by Dave Campbell's Texas Football.

West Brook, which is 9-3 and plays in District 21-5A, earned the award for its 26-21 victory against previously undefeated Fort Bend Hightower last Saturday. West Brook advances to the third round where it will face Katy Cinco Ranch (11-1) at 1 p.m. Saturday at Rice Stadium.

The award will be presented to the team later this week by a U.S. Army representative.

Central was the last Southeast Texas football team to win the award. Central, which plays Friendswood at 2 p.m. Saturday at Stallworth Stadium in Baytown, earned the award last season.

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="716996" timestamp="1259093859"]
WOW---Da Brook keeping SETX on the map this year.  And I have always known the [b]Army[/b] as the strongest armed force in our country.   8)
[/quote]
They carry all the Marines gear, since we're always the first to fight....so yes the ARMY has to be strong.

[quote name="SgtRey" post="717125" timestamp="1259111503"]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=62922.msg716996#msg716996 date=1259093859]
WOW---Da Brook keeping SETX on the map this year.  And I have always known the [b]Army[/b] as the strongest armed force in our country.  8)
[/quote]
They carry all the Marines gear, since we're always the first to fight....so yes the ARMY has to be strong.
[/quote][quote author=1KatKiller link=topic=62922.msg717856#msg717856 date=1259209307]
ABSOLUTELY !!!
[/quote][quote author=liltex link=topic=62922.msg717863#msg717863 date=1259210748]
Oohrah ;D
[/quote]

You three are most welcome for this set up.  I knew the Sgt. was on watch.  Thanks to all of you.  Now--lets Go Bruins!!!  Raw meat only until Saturday.  Kill it  Tear it up    Eat it ---and throw away the bones. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder