DA' BROOK VS KATY CINCO RANCH....11/28....1PM....RICE STADIUM

SgtRey

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does the scouting report look like on the Cougars? Are they a running or passing team?

Obviously they're a running team....

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschoolsports/results.html?mkt=&site=default&tpl=team&Sport=1&TeamID=58&SchoolID=&Season=2009&DistrictID=&SearchDate=11%2F23%2F09&SearchDateEnd=11%2F23%2F09&SearchLastName=&SearchFirstName=&Market=&SearchType=Teams

Do you really think that you guys will beat CR that easily? A field goal of beating Katy? I saw your game when you played Deer Park and you have some really good young players. BUT to beat Cinco Ranch by double digit? Not so sure about that.

[quote name="etbu" post="716594" timestamp="1259029833"]
Do you really think that you guys will beat CR that easily? A field goal of beating Katy? I saw your game when you played Deer Park and you have some really good young players. BUT to beat Cinco Ranch by double digit? Not so sure about that.
[/quote]
Well...you still haven't given a prediction....

[quote name="SgtRey" post="716610" timestamp="1259030751"]
[quote author=etbu link=topic=62833.msg716594#msg716594 date=1259029833]
[/quote]
Well...you still haven't given a prediction....
[/quote]

Cinco Ranch by five.

I've had the opportunity to see Cinco Ranch play College Park.  They managed to come back and beat CP after being down by two scores late in that game.  They are solid but nothing spectacular.  I didn't think their game with Katy would have been that close, but you never know with those rivalry games.  I have not had an opportunity to see WB, but I've seen they have fared well. 

With that being said...Cinco Ranch 35  Westbrook 38. 

[quote name="sig220" post="716926" timestamp="1259085494"]
West Brook had trouble with Hightower's running game, [b]but they won[/b].  I see this one as another game where heart, conditioning and coaching win in the end.  West Brook 27  Cinco Ranch 24.
[/quote]WB might bend, but they won't break

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83