Dayton vs. E.l. Campo predictions?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Cowboy09" post="717033" timestamp="1259098507"]
Sorry boys.  I am going with the Ricebirds on this one.  They have a [b]solid o-line[/b] made up of a bunch of scrappy bohemians.  Also, they have a couple of great running backs.  This will be a great game to go watch.  Good luck to both teams.
[/quote]

I think that Dayton's D-Line is pretty good themselves.

The Waller highlight video (part 1) is now uploaded to youtube
The Waller vs Dayton video (with the Toups Graphics voice over) was a little over 10 minutes in lenghth.
It had to be uploaded as part 1 and part 2.

Part 1 is now viewable!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ucds1jc8CY

ENJOY THE VIDEO!!!
A very impressive display of a dominating defensive performance!
Part 2 is now being uploaded.
Will take about an hour.

GO BRONCOS!

Cowboy09;Not to worry those Broncos have their own big-fast-very scrappy Ski bros.This will be a huge test for the Ricebirds offense.Dayton 12 games into the season-3/100 yd.rushers.The most 116 tot.rushing yds.on 27carries and the rb was a 1,200+ yd rusher.In the 4th game this year.17 total points allowed in the last 5 games-so better bring the A game and get some points elsewhere or start getting them basketballs ready.

The other thing noticed lack of team speed from opponents.Lack of defensive penetration on the line for the opponents.Front three Broncos and quick backers will force them outside.Not impressed Vidor could beat them.Hou.Yates always overated(had trouble w/Bay City who won 1 game)Like Dayton's chances against run oriented teams.Cannot get kinfolk in El Campo to call back since they asked about Broncos recent playoff history.They were impressed with the dismantling of Waller and 4 -1st dwns.

[quote name="liltex" post="717792" timestamp="1259203922"]
The other thing noticed lack of team speed from opponents.Lack of defensive penetration on the line for the opponents.Front three Broncos and quick backers will force them outside.Not impressed Vidor could beat them.Hou.Yates always overated(had trouble w/Bay City who won 1 game)Like Dayton's chances against run oriented teams.Cannot get kinfolk in El Campo to call back since they asked about Broncos recent playoff history.They were impressed with the dismantling of Waller and 4 -1st dwns.
[/quote]

You know your kinfolks are not going to talk trash, unless they live in the Matagorda county seat.

[quote name="rollinac" post="718309" timestamp="1259299604"]
Fire that defense up.  That front three is absolutely key to the defense and they've played their butts off this year. 
[/quote]I couldn't agree more the front 3 plus N.L. on 3 rd down is definetly the stregnth of the Bronco Defense. Great year so far.

[quote name="rapayne" post="718354" timestamp="1259329260"]
About 2:30 a few of us are meeting at Ashford Arms Pub across the street from Tully for Bama and Auburn, swing on over, ya know you can't miss me if ya know me and lets be honest ya won't be able to if you don't either, LOL!!!
[/quote]

You might be stuck in a backroom or something....but yea we can't miss ya even if we have no clue!!

[quote name="dayton 2001" post="718336" timestamp="1259321252"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=62818.msg718309#msg718309 date=1259299604]
Fire that defense up.  That front three is absolutely key to the defense and they've played their butts off this year.  
[/quote]I couldn't agree more the front 3 plus N.L. on 3 rd down is definetly the stregnth of the Bronco Defense. Great year so far.
[/quote]
No doubt about it. The defense has been stellar! But actually I think the key to this game will be El Campo's defense. How good are they? Have they really been tested yet? Can they handle a good spread? The Bronco D will keep it reasonable. I see them scoring 14 or maybe 21. The question is, can they slow down Ploch, Franks, Fowler and company? Answers tonight at 7!

[move][size=18pt][color=purple][font=Tahoma]Let's Go Broncos!!!! Stampede is coming!!!![/font][/color][/size][/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83