*West Brook vs. Hightower Playoff Updates*/ West Brook wins 26-21!!!

KFDM COOP

Yo Rey, I dropped my wallet at Whataburger last night and some @#$%$ kids carried it and tossed it at Churches and took all of my cash.
Think you could spare me a burger Monday and I'll gladly pay you Tuesday ........ because

[move][b][color=red][size=24pt]I always believed even before it was cool to believe in these Bruins[/size][/color][/b][/move] 8) 8)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="715348" timestamp="1258869378"]
[size=18pt][b][color=red]I believe!  Way to Go, Brook!!![/color][/b][/size]

You know, this is the last time I will pick against Brook this season.  They have proved me wrong once again.  They are battle tested and are ready for all comers.  No matter who they play, I will give the edge to Brook.  You have the support of this Jag.   ;)
[/quote]

Soulja   your sins of denial may be forgiven ---but you are on probation.  Be nice or you will have to spend the entire season next year watching Lumberton games  ;).

Amazing group of kids and coach. Nothing flashy, they just get the job down. Smart, inteliligent football play. they have takrn down the huge and fast football players from these name schools, facing another is not a problem for them. I was in the locker room after the game and you can sense something special.Reyes the QB is as cool as the other side of the pillow.

[quote name="bcjag09" post="715666" timestamp="1258915491"]
[quote author=Newbie link=topic=62771.msg715649#msg715649 date=1258913916]
Highlights of FB Hightower v WB game here
http://www.athletesconnection.com/content/view/5346/10019/
[/quote]oh man, what a game. I enjoyed that footage.
[/quote]
Me too.  And if you look to the left, there is a footage of the Lamar v CR game for a preview of what's in store for the Bruins next weekend.

Well guys, sorry I did not get on here sooner, as I was in West Texas doing a little deer hunting and my phone did not have service out there. As soon as I got service, I called to get a game report....I didn't even call my wife first, I was more concerned about the game. I almost wrecked the truck when I found out that our boys won! UNBELIEVABLE!!! IMO, this is probably the best team Stump has coached since he's been here. This team is getting better each week, and has taken down another Goliath by beating the 'Canes!!!! Way to go Bruins!!!! Go get another one this week against Cinco Ranch!!!!

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="715852" timestamp="1258933878"]
Reyes at his best....

http://www.athletesconnection.com/content/view/5346/10019
[/quote]

I went to the Lufkin scrimmage and this kid has really grown into a beast at QB over the season. He just flat out makes plays.

Did you hear what Stump said about this team? They're coachable and they listen to their coaches. This team is very special, and is on the cusp of doing something memorable. I hope we're still here having this same conversation in the weeks leading up to Christmas. Only four times in the past, has a West Brook team been alive and playing football in December. Hopefully, with this great team, it will be five this year. Good luck Bruins!!! We are all proud of you and what you've accomplished this year! ;)

[quote name="westend1" post="717730" timestamp="1259199981"]
Just got back from a loooong weekend in Junction.  Man, the video was awesome!   Reyes was so accurate on those passes.    I guess we are under dogs again this week?  Right where we want them.     Anyone heard from Bobo or OFinest?
[/quote]
You didn't see them walking towards Ft. Stockton....you know, the longest strip of I-10, a trucker said he saw them holding hands.... ??? ??? :o :o :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami