Kirbyville vs. Anahuac/Kirbyville wins and advances to play Arp

KFDM COOP

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="714185" timestamp="1258810137"]
So in a nutshell, if you think I don't respect the boys on your team then so be it - but you're wrong.  We all knew going in to this game that Kirbyville was good...heck I even predicted them to win, so I don't have to eat crow.  I've remained consistent throughout my posts, but it's the wildcat in you (no pun intended) that's remains wishy washy.  

Bottom line is, I'm not too sure we were given the best opportunity to win this game - 25% of that was because of your team, the rest....##$%%$&$&&$....22AA.$&&&**&^^(( God's gift%^&&&**  8) = no bashing

Once again...I will be rooting for y'all to beat Arp and wish the team the best of luck on their state title run!  
[/quote]
To be quite honest as a fan ok kirbyville and someone who saw the game in person, sat not 20 feet from the guy in maroon and white taking notes with his son, and someone who knows that kirbyville was probably overlooking anahuac just a bit.  I could careless if ya'll pulled for kirbyville or not, all your "COMPLAINING" as you put it has made a sour taste in my mouth and I hope the next time we play which will probably be district next year we smoke ya'll for the whining sore losers ya'll are!!!!  Just keep kirbyville out your mouth and worry about the roundball.  I'm not one to usually go off on someone, but ya'll deserve it. And by the way, while you might be over there hitting the negative karma, i'm smiling because I don't care.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="714233" timestamp="1258815300"]
Anahuac played a solid defense, but Kirbyville was the the better team. I wished we played East Chambers instead because of the crap i'm reading. They barely beat Woodville and talkin noise.
[/quote]
It's almost like talking to a wall, it just doesn't soak in with them. Must be all the rice.

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="714094" timestamp="1258784618"]
[quote author=wowzer99 link=topic=62735.msg714091#msg714091 date=1258784241]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=62735.msg714078#msg714078 date=1258783014]
I watched the game and the kirbyville that showed up tonight was not the kirbyville that played against newton buddy.  we played horriblbly flat on offense.  [b]we ran what seemed to be only five or six different plays all night over and over[/b].  anahuac doesn't have the speed we have either if they did it would have been closer. great game panthers, maybe next time. ;)
[/quote]

exactly.  didn't wanna show their hand and give that scout in maroon too much to write about.  this game worked out perfectly for kirbyville.
[/quote] We knew Anahuac had a pretty good football team, but no doubt in my mind Kirbyville was going to send yall home for the second year in a row. Next year won't get any easier for your Panthers to overcome the second round of the playoffs as long as Kirbyville in the mix. Anafanatic you said Anahuac was gonna beat Kirbyville and there wasn't any dynasty in Wildcat land, also you said Kirbyville wasn't as good as they were last year. Much as you hate to hear this, Kirbyville will be LOADED next year, this was suppose to been a rebuilding year for them Wildcats but they are still a force to be reckoned with.

Nice try...any true fan of football and not pulling for either team tonight knows we stuffed y'all fairly well.  Barring a blown coverage and a mallard duck thrown by our receiver, this game ends 14-6.  I know, you made it to 28 - woohoo.  Lastly, don't bring up play calling, because your 5-6 plays bested our 2-3 plays, so don't give me the maroon scout in the stands garbage. 
[/quote]

[quote name="Kville99" post="714221" timestamp="1258814832"]
[quote author=Anafanatic link=topic=62735.msg714185#msg714185 date=1258810137]
So in a nutshell, if you think I don't respect the boys on your team then so be it - but you're wrong.  We all knew going in to this game that Kirbyville was good...heck I even predicted them to win, so I don't have to eat crow.  I've remained consistent throughout my posts, but it's the wildcat in you (no pun intended) that's remains wishy washy.  

Bottom line is, I'm not too sure we were given the best opportunity to win this game - 25% of that was because of your team, the rest....##$%%$&$&&$....22AA.$&&&**&^^(( God's gift%^&&&**  8) = no bashing

Once again...I will be rooting for y'all to beat Arp and wish the team the best of luck on their state title run!  
[/quote]
To be quite honest as a fan ok kirbyville and someone who saw the game in person, sat not 20 feet from the guy in maroon and white taking notes with his son, and someone who knows that kirbyville was probably overlooking anahuac just a bit.  I could careless if ya'll pulled for kirbyville or not, all your Has you put it has made a sour taste in my mouth and I hope the next time we play which will probably be district next year we smoke ya'll for the whining sore losers ya'll are!!!!  Just keep kirbyville out your mouth and worry about the roundball.  I'm not one to usually go off on someone, but ya'll deserve it. And by the way, while you might be over there hitting the negative karma, i'm smiling because I don't care.
[/quote]

I haven't touched your karma and maybe yall were overlooking us a bit - who knows, but this is a case of someone being a "sore winner" if there is such a thing!  [glow=red,2,300]Griping?[/glow] in my case, has to do with our sidelines and not yours.  Everyone on this site knows just how good Kville is, so just live with it!

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="714262" timestamp="1258816425"]
[quote author=Anafanatic link=topic=62735.msg714094#msg714094 date=1258784618]
[quote author=wowzer99 link=topic=62735.msg714091#msg714091 date=1258784241]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=62735.msg714078#msg714078 date=1258783014]
I watched the game and the kirbyville that showed up tonight was not the kirbyville that played against newton buddy.  we played horriblbly flat on offense.  [b]we ran what seemed to be only five or six different plays all night over and over[/b].  anahuac doesn't have the speed we have either if they did it would have been closer. great game panthers, maybe next time. ;)
[/quote]

exactly.  didn't wanna show their hand and give that scout in maroon too much to write about.  this game worked out perfectly for kirbyville.
[/quote] We knew Anahuac had a pretty good football team, but no doubt in my mind Kirbyville was going to send yall home for the second year in a row. Next year won't get any easier for your Panthers to overcome the second round of the playoffs as long as Kirbyville in the mix. Anafanatic you said Anahuac was gonna beat Kirbyville and there wasn't any dynasty in Wildcat land, also you said Kirbyville wasn't as good as they were last year. Much as you hate to hear this, Kirbyville will be LOADED next year, this was suppose to been a rebuilding year for them Wildcats but they are still a force to be reckoned with.

Nice try...any true fan of football and not pulling for either team tonight knows we stuffed y'all fairly well.  Barring a blown coverage and a mallard duck thrown by our receiver, this game ends 14-6.  I know, you made it to 28 - woohoo.  Lastly, don't bring up play calling, because your 5-6 plays bested our 2-3 plays, so don't give me the maroon scout in the stands garbage. 
[/quote]
[/quote]

Fair enough on this post, but IMO I still don't think y'all are as strong as last year - but you still have a chance to remedy that and I wish the team the best of luck!

Ya know, comming into this game I had alot of respect for the Anahuac players. However, after last night I hate to say it, it has changed. Now I know that a few players actions does not reflect onto the whole team, but it did leave a bitter taste in my mouth. I for one am not going to bash and disrespect any of the Anahuac coaches. Kudos for thier hard work and efforts! Prior to the game as my family and I were waiting for the gates to open we had noticed that the Anahuac bus had pulled up and was letting out the players. As the Wildcat fans that we are, we have "Kirbyville Wildcats" written on the back glass of our truck. We noticed several...yes SEVERAL of the players just lingering around the truck for a bit then walked off in a hurry. My dad then went over to see what was going on and had noticed that yes, they had used his truck as thier PERSONAL garbage can. They had decided to toss thier cups of nasty disgusting chewed and spit out sunflower seeds, empty bags of chips, and candy bar wrappers as their trademarks. Now I know each and every school bus does have garbage cans, why not use those? This was not an "Oopsie" .. this was a direct, intentional out of spite act upon thier part. As stated above, Im not casting judgement of a few bad apples onto the whole team... but it was utter tasteless disrespect on thier part. That IS something thier coach needs to call them out on.

[quote name="wildcatfan2000" post="714797" timestamp="1258848498"]
Ya know, comming into this game I had alot of respect for the Anahuac players. However, after last night I hate to say it, it has changed. Now I know that a few players actions does not reflect onto the whole team, but it did leave a bitter taste in my mouth. I for one am not going to bash and disrespect any of the Anahuac coaches. Kudos for thier hard work and efforts! Prior to the game as my family and I were waiting for the gates to open we had noticed that the Anahuac bus had pulled up and was letting out the players. As the Wildcat fans that we are, we have "Kirbyville Wildcats" written on the back glass of our truck. We noticed several...yes SEVERAL of the players just lingering around the truck for a bit then walked off in a hurry. My dad then went over to see what was going on and had noticed that yes, they had used his truck as thier PERSONAL garbage can. They had decided to toss thier cups of nasty disgusting chewed and spit out sunflower seeds, empty bags of chips, and candy bar wrappers as their trademarks. Now I know each and every school bus does have garbage cans, why not use those? This was not an "Oopsie" .. this was a direct, intentional out of spite act upon thier part. As stated above, Im not casting judgement of a few bad apples onto the whole team... but it was utter tasteless disrespect on thier part. That IS something thier coach needs to call them out on.
[/quote]

That's not cool at all...and sorry you had to witness that.  I'm sure they were wearing their jerseys, did you happen to get their license plate #?  If so you may PM me!  Good luck to your cats!

Geat game. Congratulations to the Panthers on a great season. Unlike most posters I'm not going to say that Kville had an off night on offense. All the credit goes to Anahuac's defense for their relentless performance. That #7 and #90 are very good players and proved it all night. Kvilles defense also continued their great play against an offense that lacked some imagination.

I really hate when posters seem to think that if their team doesn't score at will that they're having an off night. Or when they say the offense didn't play well but the defense did. Most of the time in sports the game will hinge on the matchups. I believe that the Anahuac defense matched up well with the Kville offense and really focussed on Fred Ford, this allowed the Ervine brothers to have a good night and the Wildcats to come away with the win.

Again, Great game Anahuac.

Oh yeah, Wildcats go get them Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa