LU losing to MTSU

Guest coachacola

I am not sure if any of you listened to the game but we had a good lead in the start of the game... then the fouls started to poor in... MTSU was in double bonus with 11 minutes to go in the 1st half... that is when our lead started to disappear... Also there was a stretch that MTSU did not score a field goal for over 5 minutes because they did not have to because of so many free throws.  We definitely could have won that game.... I think we will suffer a big loss to Texas Tech this weekend but have a chance win both games after that.

Guest coachacola
Miles appears to be playing well every game.  Harper had a great game with 17 points and 15 rebounds!  LU is normally a good FT shooting team so that made a big difference.  But LU can't continue to let teams shoot around 50% from the field, especially on the road.  LU only had 15 TOs so they are improving in this area.

[quote name="UNLV" post="712874" timestamp="1258725442"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=62679.msg712841#msg712841 date=1258721493]
And at the end of the season, coach will be telling yall how great the program is because players graduate ;)
[/quote]Good, they need to graduate. Is that a bad thing to you?
[/quote]Thats not my point and I'll give you more credit to realize that you know what I am referring to ::)

Guest coachacola
I doubt Roc will get the boot this year, no matter what happens, because of all the young players.  But if Roc doesn't make post season play next year then he should go.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="712998" timestamp="1258733888"]
[quote author=UNLV link=topic=62679.msg712874#msg712874 date=1258725442]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=62679.msg712841#msg712841 date=1258721493]
And at the end of the season, coach will be telling yall how great the program is because players graduate ;)
[/quote]Good, they need to graduate. Is that a bad thing to you?
[/quote]Thats not my point and I'll give you more credit to realize that you know what I am referring to ::)
[/quote]I knew what you were talking about. As usual you were looking down your nose at the program.
However my question still stands.

[quote name="coachacola" post="713015" timestamp="1258735607"]
I doubt Roc will get the boot this year, no matter what happens, because of all the young players.  But if Roc doesn't make post season play next year then he should go.
[/quote]Roc is not getting the boot. Roc has one of the nations youngest teams and their potential is greatest I've seen in years. Watch this team mature...

[quote name="geezer" post="713315" timestamp="1258762416"]
Freethrows hurt, you have to make them on the road.  [b]But there is no excuse for the coach picking up a "T" with two minutes left and down by four points.[/b][/quote]

Didn't he do this last year a lot?  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed