Deweyville vs Sabine Pass 11/24..Deweyville Wins!

Evolution

gonna go with d-ville even though they lost caswell and the one of their short gaurds they still have avila (probably spelled wrong) and i think they still have size down low evn though they graduated their big guy. post will hurt SP this year don't think they have a big man but if they shoot well and get back on D they could win this game. D-ville likes to get the ball down court fast will probably snowbird. i got D-ville by 5

[quote name="Twiggy" post="712929" timestamp="1258729198"]
gonna go with d-ville even though they lost caswell and the one of their short gaurds they still have avila (probably spelled wrong) and i think they still have size down low evn though they graduated their big guy. post will hurt SP this year don't think they have a big man but if they shoot well and get back on D they could win this game. D-ville likes to get the ball down court fast will probably snowbird. i got D-ville by 5
[/quote]
I pick the Sharks in this one. They have two very good guards.

[quote name="Twiggy" post="712929" timestamp="1258729198"]
[/quote]
OUR BIG GUY WILL BE READY TO PLAY
AND I AGREE WE DO NEED TO GET BACK ON D

Score by quarter
DV  16  37  47  64
SP  10  17  32  59

Pirate Stats
Hunter Estes      23pts, 2 blocks,1 assist, 1 rebound, and 1 steal
Keeton Addison  14pts, 1 block, 2 assists, 11 rebound, 4 steals
Garrett Haney    12pts, 3 blocks, 2 assists, 10 rebounds, 3 steals
Eric Avila            8pts, 2 blocks, 3 assists, 12 rebounds, 3 steals
Michael Williams    7pts, 1 block, 5 assists, 5 rebounds, 2 steals
Brady Williams 1 assist
Tayber Lebeauf 1 rebound

I can tell you that the Sharks coach's veins were poking out of his neck so bad by half time that I thought he was gonna blow...and I would hate to have been in that locker room! Whatever he said or screamed I should say...worked! They decided to play ball in the 2nd half! It was just not enough to overcome the Mighty Pirates!! GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami