Colmesneil vs. Riesel

[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="708105" timestamp="1258240983"]
Is that the new Panther Stadium in Bullard? If so, that's a super nice place to play, other than not having a full-size scoreboard. Good luck to the Bulldogs. Honestly, all the beasts of Region III are in Div II, so its wide open for you guys to make a deep run. Make 23-A proud Dawgs!!
[/quote] Yep, HDBobcat9 and myself were in Bullard last night to watch the Cayuga stud Traylon Shead play against Beckville. Bullard does have a super nice Stadium. Good luck Dogs !!!

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="708130" timestamp="1258242867"]
[quote author=HDBobcats9 link=topic=62391.msg708105#msg708105 date=1258240983]
Is that the new Panther Stadium in Bullard? If so, that's a super nice place to play, other than not having a full-size scoreboard. Good luck to the Bulldogs. Honestly, all the beasts of Region III are in Div II, so its wide open for you guys to make a deep run. Make 23-A proud Dawgs!!
[/quote] Yep, HDBobcat9 and myself were in Bullard last night to watch the Cayuga stud Traylon Shead play against Beckville. Bullard does have a super nice Stadium. Good luck Dogs !!!
[/quote]

Thanks to some good scheduling, we got to see Mr. Shead up close and personal his freshman and sophomore years.....lol......

I know some people think this is a weak district and we don't stand a chance against the "monsters" from District 22, but I like our chances against Riesel....we are almost mirror images of one another...run the ball, play defense, don't shoot yourself in the foot....they turn the ball over more than we do, and we have more speed, so I really think we will pull this one out......

This is definitely going to be a fun week at CHS...we haven't had playoff fever for a LONG time......

I think Hull and Evadale will represent 23-A well, too.....Go Dawgs, Bobcats, and Rebels....

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="710618" timestamp="1258470234"]
If the Dogs can beat Riesel, they may go all the way to the State semi finals. There is no great powerhouse standing in their way in that bracket. Good luck Dogs.
[/quote]

We're taking things one game at a time.....We have to win this week before we start looking at next week or beyond.....

Hey Fan

Thought you might get a kick out of this. I was looking back at an early season thread about this years 23A Football predictions and the closest thing I could find to anyone, including myself, picking the Bulldogs to be in the playoffs was a post you made about the numbers in the weight room this past summer.

There were plenty of picks for Evadale and HD, but it split about WH, HI and even Chester as the third team. When 2010 rolls arouond be sure you pick the Dogs to finish near the top of your district. In Evadale we have found that this winning thing gets to be something that you really get to like and success breeds more success.

Just letting you know I will be picking the Dogs high when the 2010 predictions hit the web. 

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="711604" timestamp="1258576147"]
Hey Fan

Thought you might get a kick out of this. I was looking back at an early season thread about this years 23A Football predictions and the closest thing I could find to anyone, including myself, picking the Bulldogs to be in the playoffs was a post you made about the numbers in the weight room this past summer.

There were plenty of picks for Evadale and HD, but it split about WH, HI and even Chester as the third team. When 2010 rolls arouond be sure you pick the Dogs to finish near the top of your district. In Evadale we have found that this winning thing gets to be something that you really get to like and success breeds more success.

Just letting you know I will be picking the Dogs high when the 2010 predictions hit the web. 
[/quote]Actually I  picked Colmesneil to get in the playoffs. I said H-D, Evadale and Colmesneil during scrimmage time.

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="711604" timestamp="1258576147"]
Hey Fan

[/quote]

lol...we were trying to stay VERY low key and off of everyone's radar....we didn't want anyone to know anything about us until it was too late....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83