*Memorial vs. LaPorte/LaPorte wins!/Comments

KFDM COOP

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to laporte, panama an lp was right, our defense got ran over like a mack truck and once again our sorry arse coaches played tha qb that shouldve been in another wasted season, congrats to tha bulldogs, but katy will shut that run down and blow u out again

[quote name="sfa87" post="708138" timestamp="1258243589"]
Congrats to laporte, panama an lp was right, our defense got ran over like a mack truck and once again our sorry arse coaches played tha qb that shouldve been in another wasted season, congrats to tha bulldogs, but katy will shut that run down and blow u out again
[/quote]Yeah, whatever he said. >:( :D

[quote name="The GOAT" post="708422" timestamp="1258255903"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=62382.msg708163#msg708163 date=1258244972]
A spread O makes a soft D........
[/quote]I think it's more like no O  makes for a tired D. If we score in the first half the d would have had a chance.
[/quote]thats exactly what I saw. D was on the field the majority of the first half.

[quote name="sfa87" post="708138" timestamp="1258243589"]
[/quote]

A rematch with Katy is okay with me.  'Cuz that means we're three rounds deep. pretty good for a team that only has 2 stars.  I WILL CONTINUE EXPECTING LP TO WIN UNTIL OUR DEFEAT. and if we so happen to lose to Katy, im okay with that cause when you lose against a great team (and as of last year a STATE CHAMPION) THEN you have NOTHING to hang your head about.  Effort is a give OR take, you either GIVE IT or you TAKE IT.  I prefer to GIVE IT!!!!

[quote name="bigd92" post="708937" timestamp="1258316077"]
Man it hurts though. I hate to see the kids go through another season like this.
[/quote]It hurts me too big. The baynes situation is worse of all because if he's the qb the sky is the limit, we could have still ran the ball...... darn i hate woulda shoulda coulda. I hate next year. ;D  Did you see him reading the defense and stepping up the pocket and extending the play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami