Mart vs. Evadale

tram

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="TheCardinalFan" post="711420" timestamp="1258558908"]
[quote author=checkmate link=topic=62374.msg711342#msg711342 date=1258551420]
yea no doubt..I even get called names for expressing my opinions...which has not changed....I think starting tomm I will be proved correct in my opinion.
[/quote]

Regardless if your opinion is proved right or wrong, your ability to continually assert your opinion in every one of your post shows that you are only doing so out of malicious intent. When football season is over, no one is going to pat you on the back for all of your opinions. By the way, reiterating your opinion over and over again does not negate how many times your opinion was wrong all through the season.  By your insistence in wanting everyone to know your opinion, I am sure you will continue your redundancy.

Go REBELS!!! Give-em heck!!! (I can't believe I actually said Go Rebels, my hometown might disown me!  No worries, I am a true fan of 23 1A football.)

"The Cardinal Fan"
Roger George
[/quote]LOL...Man its nice the district fans are supporting the district playoff teams!!!  Whether you think we will win or not, the support is Great!!!  Rest assured, we will back you when you represent the district in the post season.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="BiggCowboyJohn" post="712500" timestamp="1258677903"]
I would love to see everybody who is pulling for the rebels to win at the game on Fridaynight......So the Evadale side should be packed with fans from Evadale,HI,HD,Com,SB,Burk,Chest,and WH RIGHT.....[/quote]

Big time support from EC, too!    ;D

The Rebels need to win this game!!! Mr. Fupa will be appearing at this game and the rebels need to win because he expects nothing less than a "W"  ;D      ...      A blowout would be nice though  ;D
                            [size=18pt][/size] FUPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder