P.N.G And Central

D3zii

I think both Teams Had a let down from last week,Mentaly and physically drained,and it showed at the babe with how offense played. Dont know about how P.N.G played but i think they could have done better..But Good Job to both Teams on makeing 2nd round now lets really get out their next week and show em what we from 20-4a can really do (hopefully with vidor,nederland joining)

GL to all SETX Teams

[quote name="D3zii" post="707253" timestamp="1258181797"]
I think both Teams Had a let down from last week,Mentaly and physically drained,and it showed at the babe with how offense played. Dont know about how P.N.G played but i think they could have done better..But Good Job to both Teams on makeing 2nd round now lets really get out their next week and show em what we from 20-4a can really do (hopefully with vidor,nederland joining)

GL to all SETX Teams
[/quote]

Not a chance on either of your other buddies continuing on =P

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="707445" timestamp="1258213965"]
Maybe there wasn't a let down....maybe 20-4a isn't quite as deep as you guys think.  It looks like the 3rd and 4th seeds in 19-4a had a little more fire than you guys expected.
[/quote]

Yep...BH's offense had enough fire to put up 7 points and 213 yards of offense while allowing a 200 yard rusher and 370 yards of offense.

Goose Creek turned up the heat to the tune of zero points of offense.

Someone better call the fire department.....19-4A is on [color=red]FIRE.[/color]

[quote name="akifan94" post="707461" timestamp="1258215116"]
[quote author=the_dude_abides link=topic=62372.msg707445#msg707445 date=1258213965]
Maybe there wasn't a let down....maybe 20-4a isn't quite as deep as you guys think.  It looks like the 3rd and 4th seeds in 19-4a had a little more fire than you guys expected.
[/quote]

Yep...BH's offense had enough fire to put up 7 points and 213 yards of offense while allowing a 200 yard rusher and 370 yards of offense.

Goose Creek turned up the heat to the tune of zero points of offense.

[b]Someone better cal the fire department.....19-4A is on [color=red]FIRE.[/color]
[/quote]

[size=20pt][color=purple][move][size=20pt]ROTFLMAO --- Luv ya AkiFan94![/size]

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="707472" timestamp="1258215634"]
You can read the 19-4a posts during the quarterfinals while you wait for football season to start next year. The bottom line is most of the posts from the png/central fans have been talking about blowing out their first round opponents and it just didn't happen.  
[/quote]And what? PNG and Central are still playing football. Trying to get a victory out of a close defeat? BH did good, just not good enough to win. Goose Creek played a good solid defensive game. But Goose Creek staying that close had alot to do with our offense not clicking on all cylinders. We dropped alot of uncontested passes. Our recievers were open, and they do know what to do with the ball should they catch it. It's just fortunate to y'all they didn't. I'm sure we'll work on that this week.
Now I'm not taking anything from GC, but it could have been worst for y'all.

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="707472" timestamp="1258215634"]
You can read the 19-4a posts during the quarterfinals while you wait for football season to start next year. The bottom line is most of the posts from the png/central fans have been talking about blowing out their first round opponents and it just didn't happen.   
[/quote] I saw the game last night between PNG and BH and umm  if it wasent for PNG #17 was it?He is the one on ur team that shines and It looked to me like PNG was relying on him ALOT.He is a awesome player.Just my opinion...I just dont see the 20-4A is stronger then 19-4A seems to me so far they r pretty evenly matched.Just happens 20-4A pulled out the wins last night.BUT today i believe will be a different story  but like I said its just my opinion

[quote name="bcjag09" post="707532" timestamp="1258218499"]
[quote author=the_dude_abides link=topic=62372.msg707472#msg707472 date=1258215634]
[/quote]And what? PNG and Central are still playing football. Trying to get a victory out of a close defeat? BH did good, just not good enough to win. Goose Creek played a good solid defensive game. But Goose Creek staying that close had alot to do with our offense not clicking on all cylinders. We dropped alot of uncontested passes. Our recievers were open, and do know what to do with the ball should they catch it. It's just fortunate to y'all they didn't. I'm sure we'll work on that this week.
[/quote]

Yeah - we shall see. Nice rationalization though.

[quote name="fwstangs" post="707576" timestamp="1258221098"]
[quote author=bcjag09 link=topic=62372.msg707532#msg707532 date=1258218499]
[quote author=the_dude_abides link=topic=62372.msg707472#msg707472 date=1258215634]
[/quote]And what? PNG and Central are still playing football. Trying to get a victory out of a close defeat? BH did good, just not good enough to win. Goose Creek played a good solid defensive game. But Goose Creek staying that close had alot to do with our offense not clicking on all cylinders. We dropped alot of uncontested passes. Our recievers were open, and do know what to do with the ball should they catch it. It's just fortunate to y'all they didn't. I'm sure we'll work on that this week.
[/quote]

[/quote]
CENTRAL will tear friendswood into pieces  ;)

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="bcjag09" post="707532" timestamp="1258218499"]
[/quote]And what? PNG and Central are still playing football. Trying to get a victory out of a close defeat? BH did good, just not good enough to win. Goose Creek played a good solid defensive game. But Goose Creek staying that close had alot to do with our offense not clicking on all cylinders. We dropped alot of uncontested passes. Our recievers were open, and they do know what to do with the ball should they catch it. It's just fortunate to y'all they didn't. I'm sure we'll work on that this week.
[/quote]

But it was not. Don't speak in "coulda, woulda, shoulda". Nice 7 point win for your Jags. That's all it was and that's all it will ever be.
GCM could not get their offence on track. Alot of that was due to the speed of the Jag D and #44.
Please do not speculate about what could have happened if #17 could catch the ball.
Good luck next week.

[quote name="indianforever" post="707582" timestamp="1258221324"]
[quote author=fwstangs link=topic=62372.msg707576#msg707576 date=1258221098]
[quote author=bcjag09 link=topic=62372.msg707532#msg707532 date=1258218499]
[/quote]

[/quote]
CENTRAL will tear friendswood into pieces  ;)
[/quote]
Hopefully we will see.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax