**POST FRI/SAT SCORES HERE**

Bobcat1

Guest bleed orange
The lady Bobcats looked pretty good for the first game. The score could have been worse. We got tired but that is to be expected. When they get in basketball shape, they will be solid. I was impressed with the two freshmen. They were not scared at all. It was just another game to them. That is a good sign. Marissa Wyatt and Ahston Wagner shot the ball well for the first game.

[quote name="bleed orange" post="706287" timestamp="1258161832"]
The lady Bobcats looked pretty good for the first game. The score could have been worse. We got tired but that is to be expected. When they get in basketball shape, they will be solid. I was impressed with the two freshmen. They were not scared at all. It was just another game to them. That is a good sign. Marissa Wyatt and Ahston Wagner shot the ball well for the first game.
[/quote]
good job. who are the two freshman that you are speaking about?

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="jr1979" post="706475" timestamp="1258165988"]
[quote author=bleed orange link=topic=62335.msg706287#msg706287 date=1258161832]
[/quote]
[/quote]

It is a secret. ;D ;D We want them to fly under the radar.

[quote name="bleed orange" post="706484" timestamp="1258166236"]
[quote author=jr1979 link=topic=62335.msg706475#msg706475 date=1258165988]
[quote author=bleed orange link=topic=62335.msg706287#msg706287 date=1258161832]
[/quote]
[/quote]

It is a secret. ;D ;D We want them to fly under the radar.
[/quote]

lol.

Gilbert is awesome. Her dad and mom played at A&M I think.  Her daddy (Jimmy?) was from Huntsville if I remember right.  Karla was a terror in Little Dribblers growing up as I remember her playing at Nationals and easily winning when we hosted it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami