Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="jjspeed8" post="707045" timestamp="1258175486"]
Great job wildcats heard Ford had a great game. Good luck next week
[/quote]

9 carries for 239  2 tds at half!!

he had the reins pulled back the 2nd half and ended up with

14 carries for 274 yards and 3 td  with over 50 yards rec

yeah they will run there mouth for sure. They have a pretty good defense over there but are a 1 RB team. I think they will play us hard but just won't have any answer for Arp's Defense. Last year was a really good game even though it was 21-7 score. If I remember right they only had 1 big pass and couldn't run on us. We will see. Anyway good luck guys I'll leave you boys alone for 1 more week then Game on. Agreed.

[quote name="rykerx144" post="707061" timestamp="1258175863"]
[quote author=jjspeed8 link=topic=62331.msg707045#msg707045 date=1258175486]
Great job wildcats heard Ford had a great game. Good luck next week
[/quote]

9 carries for 239  2 tds at half!!

he had the reins pulled back the 2nd half and ended up with

14 carries for 274 yards and 3 td   with over 50 yards rec

[/quote]

Man it's gonna be fun watching him vs Arp's Defense. Should be a good one. You boys go handle Anahauc they have ran their mouths all year.

[quote name="wowzer99" post="707036" timestamp="1258175260"]
Ford is such a talented runner.  just wish he would quit fumbling so much
[/quote]

Man if you had seen the way the those boys from CC were attacking him you would understand..they werent trying to tackle him, their job was to get that ball, and they did, several times..lol

The kids played a good game tonight, sloppy at first, but held on for the Win..thats all matters.

Oh...and OMG bout the Muleshoe game, I CANT believe they LOST!!!! Wow

[quote name="kvillefan1992" post="707205" timestamp="1258179844"]
[quote author=wowzer99 link=topic=62331.msg707036#msg707036 date=1258175260]
[/quote]

Man if you had seen the way the those boys from CC were attacking him you would understand..they werent trying to tackle him, their job was to get that ball, and they did, several times..lol

The kids played a good game tonight, sloppy at first, but held on for the Win..thats all matters.

[/quote]

i know, but he's been having problems fumbling most of the season.  you think other teams won't have that same strategy?

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="wowzer99" post="707213" timestamp="1258180125"]
[quote author=kvillefan1992 link=topic=62331.msg707205#msg707205 date=1258179844]
[quote author=wowzer99 link=topic=62331.msg707036#msg707036 date=1258175260]
[/quote]

[/quote]

i know, but he's been having problems fumbling most of the season.  you think other teams won't have that same strategy?
[/quote]

Yeah..But when your tackling the football and not the runner that's going to happen,I think Ford learned something last night..And it will probably be taken care of by game time next week...most would be tacklers won't get the opportunity...Ford Kicks in the after-burners and it's TD time...

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="wowzer99" post="707523" timestamp="1258218001"]
you're probably right.  hey i'm not knockin' the kid, i think he's one of the best rb's in the state.  probably kville's best rb since butch hadnot.  i'm just saying.  who gave me negative karma?  lame  >:(
[/quote]

No negative karma from me..I don't have enough posts,for the karma button.. :o

[quote name="wowzer99" post="707523" timestamp="1258218001"]
you're probably right.  hey i'm not knockin' the kid, i think he's one of the best rb's in the state.  probably kville's best rb since butch hadnot.  i'm just saying.  who gave me negative karma?  lame  >:(
[/quote]

not from me! no telling!!! And your right he is good..not sure if he is as good as Butch Hadnot..he was a beast!! Pierce Rhodes was pretty good too! Dont get me wrong, I think Ford is awesome, just dont think hes to that caliber yet! I think by next year, he will be!!! He is still young!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476