Baytown Lee and Pasadena Memorial

I'm hoping for the best here.
If LEe can limit the turnovers, of which they average 4 per game, then they may be able to hang.
There is a reason they turn it over that many times though, and it's because they just aren't a very fundamentally sound team.  It is pretty far fetched to think they will all the sudden learn how not to turn it over.

If Richardson can get unteacked, I think Lee can put up some points on them.
I'm just not sure how well we can stop them.

If wos87 still wants updates, you can give me your cell phone # and i will text them to you.
Otherwise I can't get this site to load on my crappy, old phone.
Wish us luck.

Just when you think the Lee coaching staff can't get any more confused....tonight happens.

Let me set the scene for you.

Jaevon Richardson, sophomore wide receiver for Lee....Best receiver in the Houston area, bar none and he's only a sophomore.
He will be a top 5 player in the state as a senior.
I've been singing his praises all year.
The Lee coaches have played him too much on defense, eating into his effectiveness on offense.

So, having said that...Lee is fighting to get back in the game in the early part of the fourth quarter. 
We are down 37-15.
Memorial punts it and Richardson takes it 81 yards for a touchdown.
Keep in mind that he scored the first 2 td's too.  One on a fake punt where he took a pass 50 yards for a td and then about an 11 yard fade route on the other.
So we get the two point conversion.
It's 37-23 now.
Lee is able to stop Memorial on 3 plays and we get the ball back with about 9 minutes to go in the game on our own 15.
Wait for it.................wait for it.................
Richardson is NOT IN THE GAME.
The most important drive of the entire season.  If there is one drive this whole year that anyone in the stadium could have told you that Richardson HAS TO BE IN THE GAME...this is the drive. and he's sitting on the sidelines.
Lee goes three and out.
Richardson goes on to catch a 15 yard td and a 64 yard td later on in the 4th quarter.

This will go down as the most complete clueless boneheaded decision that I have ever seen.  Gave any chance we had away with that call.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami