Article about Cleveland

Guest etbu

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7109491

This was a couple days back but if has been posted delete this thread but when will coaches and others ever learn?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="704587" timestamp="1257991138"]
Maybe a visit to the teacher on how can little johnny can improve his grade but to destroy evidence in maybe a criminal case.

[color=red][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][b]You normally don't go this extreme for a 3rd string defensive end.[/b][/font][/font][/color]
[/quote]No Doubt

[quote name="sports fan 4ever" post="704579" timestamp="1257990549"]
One word describes those two....STUPID!
[/quote]

No kidding. I know that they haven't even been charged in a crime, much less convicted but it is a felony in most cases to tamper with evidence. I would hate to spend time in the penitentiary for trying to cover up for something stupid a student did.

you people need to climb out of your ivory tower and get over yourselves.......these two made an error in judgement, but we should not judge them until they are found guilty of something. I am not from cleveland, and don't know the situation except what was on the news, . again they should not have put themselves in that situation, but let it go, and celebrate your teams and coaches who are getting ready for the playoffs

[quote name="biggen" post="704664" timestamp="1257995395"]
you people need to climb out of your ivory tower and get over yourselves.......these two made an error in judgement, but we should not judge them until they are found guilty of something. I am not from cleveland, and don't know the situation except what was on the news, . again they should not have put themselves in that situation, but let it go, and celebrate your teams and coaches who are getting ready for the playoffs
[/quote]

Let's see.... secretary fired, two coaches suspended and ivory tower. Hmmmm............

On the other hand, to call what they were accused of an error in judgment is an understatement.

[quote name="biggen" post="704664" timestamp="1257995395"]
[/quote]
wow johnny cochran, could you understate the fact that they [b]destroyed evidence of a kid being stabbed[/b] a bit more?
and i don't live in an ivory tower, i live in a brick house :-)

[quote name="vidor pirate" post="704768" timestamp="1258008296"]
[quote author=biggen link=topic=62246.msg704664#msg704664 date=1257995395]
[/quote]
wow johnny cochran, could you understate the fact that they [b]destroyed evidence of a kid being stabbed[/b] a bit more?
and i don't live in an ivory tower, i live in a brick house :-)
[/quote]
Did anyone else notice it was being investigated by the "Cleveland ISD Police dept"?  I'm sure the in house PD will get to the bottom of this....wink, wink.  :o If you know anything about Cleveland, this story probably doesn't surprise you. Sad but true.

If your going to start a thread lets state all the facts, this all started with a 3rd stream JV player accusing another kid of stabbing him twice and a Cleveland security cop using excessive force , these kids had already been suspended when the 2 coaches''supposely'' errased the tapes, HOWEVER, this cop also had a key to this room, the parent is accusing the school police department of beating her child, so they send these same cops into the footage room and bam, there is no tape. Yes, this cop has tried to say our coaches errased the tape but its come out that these 2 coaches have asked the DA to give them and the officer a lie detector test to see who is actually telling the truth, surprise, the officer has declined to take the test.  Our kids and coaches have had a rough week but once again they will come out Friday night and play better than ever, good luck coaches and kids Friday night, I along with most of our town will be in Pasadena supporting you guys and our team.   

[quote name="C-TOWN" post="704857" timestamp="1258036458"]
If your going to start a thread lets state all the facts, this all started with a 3rd stream JV player accusing another kid of stabbing him twice and a Cleveland security cop using excessive force , these kids had already been suspended when the 2 coaches''supposely'' errased the tapes, HOWEVER, this cop also had a key to this room, the parent is accusing the school police department of beating her child, so they send these same cops into the footage room and bam, there is no tape. Yes, this cop has tried to say our coaches errased the tape but its come out that these 2 coaches have asked the DA to give them and the officer a lie detector test to see who is actually telling the truth, surprise, the officer has declined to take the test.  Our kids and coaches have had a rough week but once again they will come out Friday night and play better than ever, good luck coaches and kids Friday night, I along with most of our town will be in Pasadena supporting you guys and our team.    

[/quote]Go figure.........[url=http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Cold-Smileys/][img]http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-character-smileys-194.gif[/img][/url][url=http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Adult-Smileys/][img]http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-innocent-smileys-314.gif[/img][/url]

[quote name="C-TOWN" post="704857" timestamp="1258036458"]
If your going to start a thread lets state all the facts, this all started with a 3rd stream JV player accusing another kid of stabbing him twice and a Cleveland security cop using excessive force , these kids had already been suspended when the 2 coaches''supposely'' errased the tapes, HOWEVER, this cop also had a key to this room, the parent is accusing the school police department of beating her child, so they send these same cops into the footage room and bam, there is no tape. Yes, this cop has tried to say our coaches errased the tape but its come out that these 2 coaches have asked the DA to give them and the officer a lie detector test to see who is actually telling the truth, surprise, the officer has declined to take the test.  Our kids and coaches have had a rough week but once again they will come out Friday night and play better than ever, good luck coaches and kids Friday night, I along with most of our town will be in Pasadena supporting you guys and our team.     
[/quote]

Well said!!! The papers/media usually give a broad outline of what went on and is usually dramatized tomake money.  No one knows details except the ones involved and people close to them.  Dont draw conclusions.  I know one of the coaches and he is a good person that would do anything for those kids.  I hope the truth prevails

[quote name="playa" post="704898" timestamp="1258039055"]
[quote author=C-TOWN link=topic=62246.msg704857#msg704857 date=1258036458]
[/quote]

Well said!!! The papers/media usually give a broad outline of what went on and is usually dramatized to make money.  No one knows details except the ones involved and people close to them.  Don't draw conclusions.  I know one of the coaches and he is a good person that would do anything for those kids.  I hope the truth prevails
[/quote]

You two are saying that police officer is lying? then why? did secretary get canned along with the other coach with one being on leave? you dont think your school supid check with a lawyer? they could get sued for bad reasons. there has to be something there. another question is why is your school district in the news? this is what the fourth time in a year or so? all are teachers and now coaches. jerry springer material. hey shepherd school board member you look like the pope now.

Dude, for one thing this is not my school district.  I have nothing to do with CISD.  Second of all, I never said that the cop did it.  Read the post.  I just said that he is a good guy and hopefully the truth comes out.  Some people are so ready to jump on people.  If he did it then it will come out.  If the cop did it, it will come out. 

[quote name="playa" post="704918" timestamp="1258040439"]
Dude, for one thing this is not my school district.  I have nothing to do with CISD.  Second of all, I never said that the cop did it.  Read the post.  I just said that he is a good guy and hopefully the truth comes out.  Some people are so ready to jump on people.  If he did it then it will come out.  If the cop did it, it will come out. 
[/quote]

get your stories straight Einstein.

[quote name="Go-rilla" post="704925" timestamp="1258040632"]
Cleveland advocate??? not most reliable source!!!!!!

[/quote]

was not the source channel 13 was. you coaches get the jock sniff out and pay attention. get in the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder