All District Picks

Bobcat1

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Bobcat05" post="704761" timestamp="1258005705"]
It will be in the paper tomorrow.  ::)
[/quote]

I take it, that the picks are in question?

I just thought Aimee Scales deserved better than 1st team, I mean she got that last year, and you can't tell me she didn't get any better.  I would put her kills per game against anyone in the district and they way she was a leader to such a young team.  Other than that, it's fine with me.  Now it's basketball time.  ;D

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Bobcat05" post="705087" timestamp="1258049920"]
I just thought Aimee Scales deserved better than 1st team, I mean she got that last year, and you can't tell me she didn't get any better.  I would put her kills per game against anyone in the district and they way she was a leader to such a young team.  Other than that, it's fine with me.  Now it's basketball time.  ;D
[/quote]

I have not heard or seen the picks. To be honest I only know the girls from OF and BC who play not who was selected. I saw were you had the roll eyes at the end of your post and thought maybe you did not agree with some of the picks. I figured you already knew them. Remember was I said about stats. ;D

East TX, they aren't posted because I haven't seen them.  MVP was a girl from Hamshire-Fannett, their right side hitter and setter.  She wore the head band.

McPherson got 1st team
Lopez got 1st team
Royal (your MVP) got 2nd team
Angelle got Newcomer

I don't know how mature you have to be to post a All District list, but if I am too sub par for you, you can find another message board to boast about how great Bridge City is at everything or even find the list yourself.  ::)

Bleed I know who got all the MVPs, but not all of the members of 1st and 2nd team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder