Fall (Winter) SETXSPORTS Posters Fishing Tournament

Where would you like it to be??  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you like it to be??

• Rayburn
    • Toledo bend
    • Sabine Lake

Hey Guys,

We have been talking about another tournament and want to put it out there early.  We are thinkin about the Month of January.  We need to pick a place. I personally would like to have it on Toledo Bend since we had it at Rayburn last time......but I will let the votes decide.  It will be the same rules as last time and probably the same cost(will post when it is confirmed).  If anyone can get some sponsors for prizes that would be great.....just PM me or Vpbaseball#9.  Also, if you have any questions, ask away on this forum.

To clear up something from last time, you must be 18 to enter or have an adult(18 or over) in the boat with you.

******************************UPDATE****************************************************
[size=16pt]
Tourney Jan 23rd [/size]

Sabine Lake or Toledo Bend ........to be determined!!

[quote name="coach2" post="704079" timestamp="1257948075"]
What needs to happen is you set a date quickly, now, and put it out there for people.  If they know now they can set their schedule. Then have the tournament with 5 or 100 teams.
[/quote]

I'm workin that out right now.  I'm thinkin Saturday, Jan 23rd.  When finalized I will post later on today!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124