New BH vs. PNG Thread

ndn78

Old thread getting to long and way to much BS. I have been to many baseball game at BH and people have always been very friendly. We had a great season, ya'll worked hard to get into the playoff's, congratulations to both.

I'm still old school and believe playoffs should be like they use to be district champ only moves on, maybe two teams. I understand it gives more kids a chance to enjoy the experince but to me it takes away what the top teams from each district have accomolished. PNG benefited from in the past but I still don't like it.

Any team can win on a given week whether they are 10-0 or 0-10. Makes the season to long for multi sport kids, adds to injuries and cost the famalies who don't make a lot of money to dig deep if their team goes all the way.

Off the soap box and back to the game, good luck BH, hope we have no injuries and let's let the kids play ball and enjoy the moment. Go NDN's!

I am looking forward to this game. After all of the back and forth last week, it was tough to be on the sidelines so to speak while you guys were in that dog fight with Central. I hope this game has the same type of intensity. Good luck!

[size=18pt][b][color=blue]        Go Eagles![/color][/b][/size]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami