Bmt Enterprise Final Reg Season Top 5

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="westend1" post="702420" timestamp="1257778888"]
[quote author=kennelsdennis link=topic=62101.msg702418#msg702418 date=1257778699]
What about k-ville an they didn't make the top ten an I bet these two go the deeps in the playoff out of the Golden T
[/quote]

Great!  Good luck to Kville.  But they want no part of WB or PNG.
[/quote]

Ask Your Coach To Call Coach Alvarez & Coach Barbay And ask For A Pre-Season Match-Up...I'll Bet They Won't Back Down....Wanna Bet...All Kirbyville Played In Pre season Were 3A Schools...You May Be Good,But You Can't Walk On Water..!!!!!

From an Indian fan, I have to say that WB would probably win this one.  But, as far as ranking, why dont you complain about Silsbee and Jasper in the top 5????  You think they could beat Vidor, Memorial, etc....I dont...but, its rankings according to how you have performed with your competition I believe.  By the way, WB wouldnt handle PNG either.....maybe a 27-17 game or so.  And, if for some reason you lost the turnover battle, PNG just might squeek it out.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="702561" timestamp="1257789966"]
[quote author=westend1 link=topic=62101.msg702420#msg702420 date=1257778888]
[quote author=kennelsdennis link=topic=62101.msg702418#msg702418 date=1257778699]
What about k-ville an they didn't make the top ten an I bet these two go the deeps in the playoff out of the Golden T
[/quote]

Great!  Good luck to Kville.  But they want no part of WB or PNG.
[/quote]

Ask Your Coach To Call Coach Alvarez & Coach Barbay And ask For A Pre-Season Match-Up...I'll Bet They Won't Back Down....Wanna Bet...All Kirbyville Played In Pre season Were 3A Schools...You May Be Good,But You Can't Walk On Water..!!!!!
[/quote]
I don't think they (png or WB or any 4A,5A team) would even concider a pre-season match-up simply because lack of respect. Besides it sure would be embarasing to lose to a 2A school. And it would knock them way down in the rankings if they were ranked

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami