P.A. Memorial vs. LaPorte Predictions

[quote name="sfa87" post="702837" timestamp="1257805729"]
dude has not improved as far as getting tha ball down tha field and also creativity like reverses reverse passes and passing routes such as drag routes square ins, post, post corners slants, curls, i watched katy on defense tha other night and they play 8 yards off tha ball slants and hitch routes all night long but we wont do that
[/quote]

Well SFA87, are you giving any clinics after the season so I can tell Coach H to attend?  It seems you think you can do a better job.  Sitting in the stands is one thing, preparing all week and being on the sidelines is another.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if PAM comes out with a little balance we'll be fine. LP will try to wear us down inside then roll out with the QB pass with a single on an out. That's the Game Plan!I have seen it before, and they will attempt it again because they had success. If PAM can contain the 2 LP backs LP will out of their element attempting to pass more than 12 times in this game.

well tjtitan whatever ur name what kind of crap is that running 5 wrs and running tha ball up tha middle and this is a post and im stating my opinion and u have urs and ive been to majority of tha games and tha games we lost he did not throw tha ball no creativity r nuthn so u can say what u want if we play katy with that bull crap game plan we r gonna get blowed, hell to laporte, so thats my opinion and im gonna stick 2 it, but pa luv to give tj coaches tha jobs thats why we will never win n anything

PAM has plenty of firepower. 
I also think the coach just doesn't know how to put together a well orchestrated gameplan.
He was moving down the field by running the ball against Lee out of the 4 and 5 wide.  Then they get to 1st and 10 at the Lee 15 and they go to a goal line offense for some reason.  Lee ends up stopping them and blocking a kick.
Then the rest of the first half, they try to throw the ball virtually every single down.  They didn't move an inch the rest of the half until about a minute left.
Seco nd half they fo back to running the qb out of the 5 wide set and it's working again.

I just have a sneaking suspicion that PAM is going to fold up shop when the going gets tough.
They have never had a very mentally tough squad from all of the times I have watched the past few years since they unified into one school.
I hope I'm wrong.

[quote name="dblmoves" post="702965" timestamp="1257814891"]
I think if PAM comes out with a little balance we'll be fine. LP will try to wear us down inside then roll out with the QB pass with a single on an out. That's the Game Plan!I have seen it before, and they will attempt it again because they had success. If PAM can contain the 2 LP backs LP will out of their element attempting to pass more than 12 times in this game.
[/quote]

dblmoves, have you been to a LP game cause seems like you know our strategy.  Anytime LP passes the ball in double-digits is not a good game.  WE RUN RUN AND RUN.  I think SFA87 plays too much madden, when you resort to trickery, that means you dont have the talent to flat out beat them. LP ran on trick play in the games i saw and it went for six...but do i think they need to run it 40% of the time, HECK NO!  But maybe i'm old school with my ways, i'mma run it down your throat can you stop me???

Euless trinity is not balanced. Katy IS  a run team. Coach Massey was Katy's o-coord when they won state champs, and he LOVES RUNNING THE BALL.  Will you say that Lake Travis is balanced?  All i say is when something works, why change it.  if you run the ball well then run the ball.  High school football is still a run-scheme system.  few teams have the OVERALL talent to be a SUCCESSFUL 70/30 pass-scheme

no its not most of tha teams are running tha spread tha traditional I formation is not like it use 2 b, i luv tha i formation, i was a  rb back in tha rushed 4 1,000 yds, i feel u lp, but ive been watching our kids play all year and tha games we lost shouldve been won if we throw down tha field, good team r not gonna let u run wild all day just dont see it

[quote name="bigd92" post="703212" timestamp="1257830067"]
Like I said TJ KRH has no faith in those kids; thats why we booed him at the channelview game. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'll tell him and whoever else to their face. I feel PAM should have beaten CV
[/quote]

Wow, that was big of you to BOO your team's coach!  As fans do your part, support the team no matter what and TEAM means coaches as well.  Yes, you have you opinions that's fine, but show some respect for your team.  We as fans we expect the kids to perform but the fans are not doing their part.  Our fans don't cheer, only when it's a do or die situation.  They get up a leave when something doesn't go their way.  It's pathetic!  How do you think the kids feel when they hear fans booing or leaving before the game is even over.  I wouldn't do my best for our sorry fans either.  PNG fans need to come down and give our fans some lessons on how to be supportive (Good or Bad)!  We will never suceed until we come together and stop blaming,name calling and wishing what could've, should've been.  Let's work with what we have and stop tearing us up and stop letting other folks talk bad about our team!

If you can't stand up for your team good or bad, then stay home, We Don't Need You!

Sorry GOAT to put our business out like this, but it's sickening and I feel our kids should have the same as other teams including supportive FANS!

Let's GO TITANS, Beat LaPorte!

[quote name="tj2titan" post="703405" timestamp="1257868121"]
[quote author=bigd92 link=topic=62010.msg703212#msg703212 date=1257830067]
Like I said TJ KRH has no faith in those kids; thats why we booed him at the channelview game. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'll tell him and whoever else to their face. I feel PAM should have beaten CV
[/quote]

Wow, that was big of you to BOO your team's coach!  As fans do your part, support the team now matter what and TEAM means coaches as well.  Yes, you have you opinions that's fine, but show some respect for your team.  We as fans we expect the kids to perform but the fans are not doing their part.  Our fans don't cheer, only when it's a do or die situation.  They get up a leave when something doesn't go their way.  It's pathetic!  How do you think the kids feel when they hear fans booing or leaving before the game is even over.  I wouldn't do my best for our sorry fans either.  PNG fans neeed to come down and give our fans some lessons on how to be supportive (Good or Bad)!  We well never suceed until we come together and stop blaming,name calling and wishing what could've, should've been.  Let's work with what we have and stop tearing us up and stop letting other folks talk bad about our team!

Sorry GOAT to put our business out like this, but it's sickening and I feel our kids should have the same as other teams including supportive FANS!

[/quote] ;D I understand your frustration, it burns my A$$ too. I don't agree with everything coach does but I gotta give him time to learn from his own mistakes. I gotta give him a chance just like the other two had. I look at it like this it's not always gonna be good for anyone someone has to win and someone has to lose. With that I'd have to say it's been more good this season than the last 3 or 4 years combined. Anyway  it's time for us to kick LA porte's  ;D this time around

[size=18pt][color=red][move][color=red][size=18pt]LET'S GO TITANS[/size][/color][/move][/color][/size]

[quote name="panamamyers" post="703493" timestamp="1257875810"]
I know the Titans have more than Wesley, but Wesley is the one that can get open deep whenever he feels like it.
[/quote]I think White is our best and most dangerous receiver. (ya'll know that's jamall's cousin :o) If we get him the ball he will make people look silly. :o

[quote name="sfa87" post="703494" timestamp="1257875916"]
all man i hate to hear that, i hope that kid is ok, they should keep him out of tha game, this kid has a big future ahead of him dont take any chances
[/quote]

He has an even brighter future in baseball....had even quit football to concentrate only on baseball. Perkins found out he really missed playing football and returned. I've seen this kid play since he was 12. Great athlete, great kid , and great family.
I have not heard the heart problem rumor...will try to find out ?  Hope he is ok.

[quote name="The GOAT" post="703438" timestamp="1257870876"]
[quote author=tj2titan link=topic=62010.msg703405#msg703405 date=1257868121]
[/quote]

Wow, that was big of you to BOO your team's coach!  As fans do your part, support the team now matter what and TEAM means coaches as well.  Yes, you have you opinions that's fine, but show some respect for your team.  We as fans we expect the kids to perform but the fans are not doing their part.  Our fans don't cheer, only when it's a do or die situation.  They get up a leave when something doesn't go their way.  It's pathetic!  How do you think the kids feel when they hear fans booing or leaving before the game is even over.  I wouldn't do my best for our sorry fans either.  PNG fans neeed to come down and give our fans some lessons on how to be supportive (Good or Bad)!  We well never suceed until we come together and stop blaming,name calling and wishing what could've, should've been.  Let's work with what we have and stop tearing us up and stop letting other folks talk bad about our team!

[/quote] ;D I understand your frustration, it burns my A$$ too. I don't agree with everything coach does but I gotta give him time to learn from his own mistakes. I gotta give him a chance just like the other two had. I look at it like this it's not always gonna be good for anyone someone has to win and someone has to lose. With that I'd have to say it's been more good this season than the last 3 or 4 years combined. Anyway  it's time for us to kick LA porte's  ;D this time around

Believe it or not I am a strong suppoter of the Titans. KRh has been a part of the program from the beginning and it sickens me to see the same crap year in and year out. Its not personal  its just that  PAISD is so corrupt in their practices. I like Kenny and maybe booing him is harsh but Im so disgusted with the outcomes the kids get every year. It just seems like he has no faith in them .Just ready for big changes.Time has run out for that regime.

[quote name="bigd92" post="703715" timestamp="1257894198"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=62010.msg703438#msg703438 date=1257870876]
[quote author=tj2titan link=topic=62010.msg703405#msg703405 date=1257868121]
[/quote]

Believe it or not I am a strong suppoter of the Titans. KRh has been a part of the program from the beginning and it sickens me to see the same crap year in and year out. Its not personal  its just that  PAISD is so corrupt in their practices. I like Kenny and maybe booing him is harsh but Im so disgusted with the outcomes the kids get every year. It just seems like he has no faith in them .Just ready for big changes.Time has run out for that regime.

[/quo
Props for manning up about the booing! Everyone will see soon that KRH is the right man for this job.  He has more faith in those boys then probably their own parents.  I respect the man for trying to instill character and responsibility in these boys, believe it or not but some are not getting it from home.  I know FOOTBALL is associated with just WINNING but we are winning when it comes to the change that I see in those boys.

Just a reminder, KRH has been around as part of someone else's program.  Give the man time!

[move][color=red][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][size=16pt]LET'S GO TITANS![/size][/font][/font][/color][/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami