Lonestar Sr. Superbowl Prediction

Lucky72

[quote name="HORNS R #1" post="697970" timestamp="1257444006"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=61822.msg697935#msg697935 date=1257441815]
Well remember if your team is too good you may get kicked out....better let deweville win.
[/quote]there is no need for this i think the people in d-ville are very good people and realy good coaches so lets keep negatives to our self
[/quote]
I don't have anything against Deweville....except your baby cry president....that's the only person.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="foutlaws" post="698531" timestamp="1257479525"]
How quickly everyone forgets that HF juniors went undefeated last year and won the superbowl without king. there are still some great players from that team last year along with some great second year senior boys. 24 to 12 HF beats dville jmo
[/quote] thank you foutlaws but you realy want to know whats funny the jr team went undefeated last year and i only had 2 of the 10 that could have moved up play this year that is funny what people dont know about this team is that it is the same team we had last year with addtion of just a couple player that are playing this year and 2 that moved up and and last year HJ rocked everbody but we did come in 4 place last year and before the playoffs last year and without the lost to HJ we had lost 2 game in the season 1 to D-ville and 1 to silsbee by a total of 3 points

Guest BUCMAN08
[quote name="Sloe" post="698432" timestamp="1257475942"]
[quote author=BUCMAN08 link=topic=61822.msg698191#msg698191 date=1257454462]
HF SR will be in the super bowl and dville will shut down king and win the game 36 ------- 18   jmo    we played them but we didnt shut down king so we lost but we all agreed that d ville is the best all around team   
[/quote]still won't be able too stop him. at this level one player can take you all the way. seen it done many times.
[/quote] i dont think so but good luck to you anyway

To all you concerned fellas.  HF will roll one game at at time.  You cannot take away that Kendrick is good but it takes eleven players.  We are just that a team and all yall are doin is helping us out by feeding fuel to the fire.  Kendrick gets blocks from the line and other kids on our team.  He can not do that by hisself.  HMMMMMMMMM i beleive last i watched he did not make every tackle on defense.  We are not a one man team. We are a TEAM we work of each other.  So please throw another log on the fire.  Watch out for all of our players, they will hook u and run over UUUUUU!  we r UNDEFEATED for a reason.

Ok...Kendrick is awesome...we all agree with that.
I don't believe for a second that every other team in the league wouldn't want to have him on their team.

But what about the rest of the team?
The offensive line is strong...the defense is strong...and there are others on the team that can run,catch,and tackle with anyone else in the league.
Do you think that the HJ #40 returning the kickoffs was worried about Kendrick? No...he was too busy getting drilled by Laramie Craigen.
Go ahead and concentrate on stopping Kendrick...we have plenty more in store for you.

We're playing by the rules.Live with it.

Ok Kendrick is not new to the league.  Talk to anyone who has been around for the last 4-5 years and they know who he is.  If shutting him down is so easy then why hasn't it been done yet.  One against 11 and it does not matter how good he is, a team will not win.  The offensive success of this HF senior team comes down to a simple formula.  We put King on a one on one or one on two situations.  He will win that challenge most of the time.  How do we do this?  The offensive line makes their blocks, the backs pickup their blocks, and King does his job.  I promise you that if King is the only player that our opponents key on, they will be sorely disappointed.  Hein is a powerful fullback and will run over you to get that extra yard.  Craigen is an absolute head hunter; speed, determination and pure athletic ability.  Even when carrying the ball he looks to hit an opponent.  Carter, Myers, Williamson, and Walker are threats that will get 3-5 yards on every carry.  I do not know a coach in the world who would not take these offensive threats.  I agree that any team can be beaten on any given day.  I just do not believe this will happen this year.  I wish everyone the best of luck during Saturday’s games.  Everyone believes it will be Deweyville and HF in the Superbowl, but Silsbee and Warren are not playing Saturday by chance.  We are not taking Silsbee lightly and will give them our undivided attention, before we even consider the Superbowl game.  Again, best of luck to all.

Congrats goes out to Dville and HF, both teams made at to the Super Bowl championship game. Warren and Silsbee will be playing for third. I will say this Kendrick King is a very, very good player. No matter what has been said before, without King HF does not beat Silsbee. He put HF on his back tonight and carried HF, or should I say he carried Silsbee on his back. Good luck to all teams on Super Bowl weekend.

Yes he played a great game...but he also had a good team blocking for him.Without them...he wouldn't have made some of the runs he did.Take away Kendricks TD's...and it would have been a really close game...but I still think HF would have come out on top.The rest of the team can hold their own against whatever is thrown at them.
Silsbee's guys played a great game.Our team enjoyed playing against them.Good luck to Silsbee in your game against Warren.If you play them like you played against us...you shouldn't have a problem beating them.
Our guys are really pumped about next weekend.They were hoping they would get to play Deweyville in the Superbowl and they got their wish.
It ought to be a great game.I'm looking forward to it.

[quote name="HORNSFAN86" post="696965" timestamp="1257360761"]
[quote author=Lucky72 link=topic=61822.msg696533#msg696533 date=1257309377]
Saturday Playoff Game

Dville over Warren

HF over Silsbee

Superbowl Champs Dville  :-*
[/quote]In your dreams Lucky, HF is the real deal. Better have some jet packs on your guys as that is the only way your going to catch Kendrick King. Get ready for a heavy dose of King to the left, King to the right and holy crap there goes King up the middle.  :o  :o  :o
That is sad when u have to count on just one kid to win a game. He is not all that great I mean aginst Silsbee King was scared to take or give a hit
[/quote]

[quote name="e-man" post="702227" timestamp="1257739661"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=61822.msg697935#msg697935 date=1257441815]
Well remember if your team is too good you may get kicked out....better let deweville win.
[/quote]You do not have to worry about LETTING Deweyville win
[/quote]Yes you are right it is team sport and after being with some of these kids 5 years I will be the first to say that he will tell anybody that he couldn't do it by him self

::)  Kendrick did not have to take any hits.  He had a team to block for him and he has what ?  Style and Class.  If u fellas knew this kid, he is awesome.  So as i once said  " Throw another log on the fire!"  We love the pump.  Everyone of our kids has a purpose on our "UNDEFEATED TEAM".  Please watch ur rumors of saved up money for fines u never know who u might tell, they may not like u as well as u thought. 

[quote name="Piratefan4life" post="697754" timestamp="1257431918"]
[quote author=HORNS R #1 link=topic=61822.msg697075#msg697075 date=1257367107]
AND TRUST ME WE HAVE MORE THEN HIM TO OFFER JUST TIGHTEN THEM CHIN STRAPS AND LETS GO
[/quote]

again we have all played HF and everyone says the same thing ....take away the Manchild and your a way different team....
[/quote]The same could be said for allot of teams. No doubt he is a force on offense, but our defense is
pretty darn good. Our boys on the "D" shutdown a talented group of Silsbee Tigers without a whole lot of help from the "Man Child". 

[quote name="HORNSFAN86" post="702644" timestamp="1257795356"]
[quote author=Piratefan4life link=topic=61822.msg697754#msg697754 date=1257431918]
[quote author=HORNS R #1 link=topic=61822.msg697075#msg697075 date=1257367107]
AND TRUST ME WE HAVE MORE THEN HIM TO OFFER JUST TIGHTEN THEM CHIN STRAPS AND LETS GO
[/quote]

again we have all played HF and everyone says the same thing ....take away the Manchild and your a way different team....
[/quote]The same could be said for allot of teams. No doubt he is a force on offense, but our defense is
pretty darn good. Our boys on the "D" shutdown a talented group of Silsbee Tigers without a whole lot of help from the "Man Child". 
[/quote]

No you are wrong. HF did not shutdown Silsbee. Silsbee shutdown there own self, dropped passes, QB missing the ball from center, not getting the ball to wide open WR.  Silsbee had players open all night long and eather the ball did not get there or we dropped the ball. That is our fault, that's on us. That and only that is what shut us down. Good luck to HF and Dville in the Championship game.

:P  Different team or not.  Because none of u have stoped him.  Prolly wont and if u do the other ten guys are alone because we all saw what 8 tigers all around him,  we have seen other players around him from all teams we played and guess what he still rolling.  u piratefan  ur just mad because he is not on ur team.  HA HA HA.  Why don't yall find something positive to say about the SUPERBOWL.  Because "THE MANCHILD"  no 
"THE ENTIRE JUNGLEBOOK CREW will be there SATURDAY. in BLUE & GOLD.

BLUE = 1st place Lonestar Seniors

GOLD = The SUPERBOWL CHAMPION TROPHY AND TITLE we will be bringing back to H-F TOWN

NO LUCK ALL SKILL.  Sorry u guys don't recognize it but guess you have to have a lil Skill yourself to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truly I am not taking anything away from 1 player in The Lonestar League from Flag to Seniors.  However we have some very harsh, rude, and not so intelligent people.  r should I say sticks in the pot and they are gonna need lots of milk of mag after Saturday's game because they will be constipated for sure .  BYOTP.  Bring your own toilet paper.  It is a shame grown adults act more like kids than Role model they should be. ;D 

[quote name="madmom" post="703221" timestamp="1257830755"]
:P  Different team or not.  Because none of u have stoped him.  Prolly wont and if u do the other ten guys are alone because we all saw what 8 tigers all around him,  we have seen other players around him from all teams we played and guess what he still rolling.  u piratefan  ur just mad because he is not on ur team.  HA HA HA.  Why don't yall find something positive to say about the SUPERBOWL.  Because "THE MANCHILD"  no 
"THE ENTIRE JUNGLEBOOK CREW will be there SATURDAY. in BLUE & GOLD.

BLUE = 1st place Lonestar Seniors

GOLD = The SUPERBOWL CHAMPION TROPHY AND TITLE we will be bringing back to H-F TOWN

NO LUCK ALL SKILL.  Sorry u guys don't recognize it but guess you have to have a lil Skill yourself to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

you are the reason most people want you to lose...i never once said anything negative about Kendrick...in fact if you ask most coaches the term MANCHILD is a term of respect...he is a hoss and i would be stupid to not want a kid like him on my team but i will still stand by the fact if you take him from your team you do not go undeafeated in my opinion...who cares if you bring the Jungle Book Crew all i can say is dont be over confident becasue we played yall and we played Deweyville and i think Deweyville is the better team..

Guest BUCMAN08
The sr tackle teams this year were all down on talent and as weak as i have seen ...  he is good but that hf team is no where as good as your teams in the past ......

;D No one said anything about being over confident.  We will continue to play our game.  So ur not dogging him out.  You are dogging out the entire rest of our team?  Well U know what?  I don't really care why people want beat us.  I just like the fact that they haven't yet. ;)  I know as well as anyone that the worst team in the world would be the one that can beat u.  I have only been coaching and officiating about 20 yrs.  so good luck.  No one is over confident on our sidelines just working very hard
to be the best team they can be. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder