Cleveland Vs. Splendora 8th Grade

[quote name="Indian Fan" post="695778" timestamp="1257268393"]
They are a good team, should be real good next year, but they have had ups and downs. I believe they beat Huffman, but I'm not completely sure. I know Liberty beat them, but that's the only one I'm sure of.
[/quote]

Appreciate it. Our 7th grade coaches were a lil curious. Yeah, that 7th Liberty bunch is pretty good team.

It was a great game tonight for Cleveland. They really looked sharp I would have liked to seen Cleveland and Coldspring play to only have one district champ.

I think if Splendora would have had more running backs like 38 they would have been better off. That kid takes the hits and keeps on going. Great job both teams for a clean safe game.

Rammer, I hate that you get hamstrung with policies like that. You know that was not going to change the outcome of tonight's game, though. Cleveland was just a little to much for you guys. It was a solid night on both sides of the ball for our boys and Quan (#1) had the best run I've seen all year. It was amazing. Your boys played hard and you should be proud of them. The Wilson kid plays with a lot of heart. I am curious, now that you have seen Cleveland and Coldspring first hand, how do you think it would have played out on the field?

[quote name="indian15/16" post="698586" timestamp="1257483216"]
Rammer, I hate that you get hamstrung with policies like that. You know that was not going to change the outcome of tonight's game, though. Cleveland was just a little to much for you guys. It was a solid night on both sides of the ball for our boys and Quan (#1) had the best run I've seen all year. It was amazing. Your boys played hard and you should be proud of them. The Wilson kid plays with a lot of heart. I am curious, now that you have seen Cleveland and Coldspring first hand, how do you think it would have played out on the field?
[/quote]

Geez talking about a dad that relieves his past through his kid? dude you got problems. poor kid.

Hats off to Cleveland last night. You guys are the strongest team we have played this year, and definately beat Coldspring in a game. Yeah, #1 was a nice addition for you guys, IMO the best back after #24 PJ. Top to bottom, you had more stronger, faster, bigger kids and dominated the game. That group will be scary for many years to come.

[quote name="RammerJammer" post="698663" timestamp="1257512231"]
Hats off to Cleveland last night. You guys are the strongest team we have played this year, and definately beat Coldspring in a game. Yeah, #1 was a nice addition for you guys, IMO the best back after #24 PJ. Top to bottom, you had more stronger, faster, bigger kids and dominated the game. That group will be scary for many years to come.
[/quote]Thanks for the compliments, Rammer. Best of luck in the future and nice work all season long to you and your team.

[quote name="bernie" post="698658" timestamp="1257511848"]
[quote author=indian15/16 link=topic=61752.msg698586#msg698586 date=1257483216]
[/quote]

Geez talking about a dad that relieves his past through his kid? dude you got problems. poor kid.
[/quote]This is one of two things: 1. Someone that I know just yanking my chain. 2. Someone who does not know me at all and can't read, can't think, and wouldn't want to judge me because that pool is a little to deep for you to swim in. Stay in the kiddie pool you loser. I gave props to two kids in my thread, one from each team, and neither of them were my son. Stick to what you know, Bernie, which is not much at all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder