If PNG poured it on?

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="NewIndian" post="693666" timestamp="1257107229"]
[quote author=Ranger83 link=topic=61632.msg693657#msg693657 date=1257106609]
This entire thread reminds me of those Chuck Norris jokes. Except it's not funny and PNG just comes off as just plain sad.
[/quote]

kinda like you sad and not funny,just like BH huh?
[/quote]

No. Now you're flashing back to high school. Re-Focus NewIndian!

But, yes. At times BH is sad and not funny. Like a scary clown. You scared of clowns NewIndian? You seem like a person that would be scared of clowns.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="693345" timestamp="1257079286"]
[quote author=NewIndian link=topic=61632.msg693313#msg693313 date=1257057913]
No doubt PNG starters will play, Central will get us ready for what we will see in the playoffs, we get up good and they will come out
[/quote]WHEN we get up good or IF we get up good?  I couldn't help hearing the bass in you're tone!   :D :D
[/quote]

either way Soulja

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="NDNTime" post="693689" timestamp="1257109581"]
Hey Ranger,
Go stick to your BH "blow-hard" threads.  PN-G will beat BH by 30+.
[/quote]

What are you talking about? 30+ point win? Man, you people in Port Neches are delusional and quite insane.

[quote name="Ranger83" post="693931" timestamp="1257125474"]
[quote author=NDNTime link=topic=61632.msg693689#msg693689 date=1257109581]
Hey Ranger,
[/quote]

What are you talking about? 30+ point win? Man, you people in Port Neches are delusional and quite insane.
[/quote]

I have a feeling we wont see you around for a while come Saturday the 14th of November. :D

[quote name="Ranger83" post="693931" timestamp="1257125474"]
Hey Ranger,
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ranger your from the Hill? Your usually rational???

Guest Brubaker
[quote name="Layingemdown" post="692294" timestamp="1256999098"]
Thus far, we have seen PNG's domination until the 4th quarter.  Faircloth and co's. refusal to run a score up on anyone, shows a lot of class.  However, things could have gotten bad for the last four teams that the Indians have faced.  IMO of the Ozen game last night, PNG was up 35-0 with around 3 minutes to play in the 3rd quarter.  Ozen could not stop anything that the Indians were doing on offense at that point, nor could they move the ball against the Indians D.  

My point is, that could have very easily been a 56-0 or 63-0 game.  Central will have their hands, arms, and legs full next week.
[/quote]

This is a RIDICULOUS thread, dude get a grip on yourself.  Do you think you're going to blow Central out?  You have a lot of football left to play, don't be puttin up bulletin board material for a group like Central, PNG is good ,but I don't think Cloth wants this kind of BBM up.  Shut yo mouth.

Though I don't agree with the topic of this thread--it is only a fan's way of expressing their excitement for their team. I have certainly seen worse on here. It's all in good fun and done to generate controversy and conversation (obviously it has succeeded)! Give the guy a break--if you don't like it don't respond! ::)

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="Layingemdown" post="694050" timestamp="1257129259"]
[quote author=Ranger83 link=topic=61632.msg693931#msg693931 date=1257125474]
Hey Ranger,
[/quote]

[/quote]

I have a feeling we wont see you around for a while come Saturday the 14th of November. :D
[/quote]

Quite true. PNG will be bouncing the ball on a wooden floor along with their companions from 20-4A. I'll be here, you will not.

PN-G is a great football team! They are the class of our district this year. It hurts to say that! lol But, this post suggests that they have been pulling their starters in every game. They did in fact pull the starters vs. Ozen at the beginning of the 4th and probably could have had 2-3 more scores if they continued to play the 1st stringers and continue to pass instead of just running the clock. In the game vs. Lumberton, the backups did not come in until 4 mins. left in the game and they had a 4 TD lead. In the game vs. Vidor, the starters were in the whole game. The starters were not pulled against Nederland or LC-M either. The Livingston game was close until the 4th quarter, so the starters stayed in. So, I guess the answer to the original question as to what would happen if "PN-G poured it on" would be to look at all the games where the starters were in. What would have happened if PN-G poured it on vs. Ozen, probably 49-0 in my opinion. Indians are getting better and better each week, but some of the posts are borderline ridiculous. Central vs. PN-G will be a good game.

[quote name="Layingemdown" post="692294" timestamp="1256999098"]
Thus far, we have seen PNG's domination until the 4th quarter.  Faircloth and co's. refusal to run a score up on anyone, shows a lot of class.  However, things could have gotten bad for the last four teams that the Indians have faced.  IMO of the Ozen game last night, PNG was up 35-0 with around 3 minutes to play in the 3rd quarter.  Ozen could not stop anything that the Indians were doing on offense at that point, nor could they move the ball against the Indians D.  

My point is, that could have very easily been a 56-0 or 63-0 game.  Central will have their hands, arms, and legs full next week.
[/quote]

Maybe I just don't understand PNG math (like a lot of magical PNG stuff), but if your beloved indians were scoring at the clip of approximately 12 points per quarter through 3 quarters against Ozen, what makes you say they would have hung an additional 21 or 28 on Ozen in the 4th quarter.  Since they are already the "hardest working team" in the world, we know they were trying as hard as they could through 3 quarters.  Hmmmm.................. 

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="694450" timestamp="1257180670"]
[quote author=Layingemdown link=topic=61632.msg692294#msg692294 date=1256999098]

[/quote]

Maybe I just don't understand PNG math (like a lot of magical PNG stuff), but if your beloved indians were scoring at the clip of approximately 12 points per quarter through 3 quarters against Ozen, what makes you say they would have hung an additional 21 or 28 on Ozen in the 4th quarter.  Since they are already the "hardest working team" in the world, we know they were trying as hard as they could through 3 quarters.  Hmmmm.................. 

[/quote]

Pretty simple answer to this really.  Ozen was completely worn out.  PNG put up 21 on them in the 3rd quarter.  2 or 3 more touchdowns would not be out of the realm of possibilities.

Guest Ranger83
Ok. I have to fess up to something here. I have tried my best to debate with you PNG fans, but I know when I am out of my league. I can tell that PNG fans have been debating for many, many years. Where I am a yet a novice at debate, PNG fans you are truly the masters.

I am guessing that debating skills are passed down from generation to generation at PNG. Does PNG have a Debate team? Dumb question right?  I know that PNG probably has a very successful debating program. They probably have enough awards and trophies in the PNG debate program to choke a small, yet effective chicken.

I am smart enough to know when I am beaten. I acquiesce to your superior debating skills.

[quote name="NDNTime" post="694603" timestamp="1257186086"]
[quote author=FriendswoodFan link=topic=61632.msg694450#msg694450 date=1257180670]
[quote author=Layingemdown link=topic=61632.msg692294#msg692294 date=1256999098]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pretty simple answer to this really.  Ozen was completely worn out.  PNG put up 21 on them in the 3rd quarter.  2 or 3 more touchdowns would not be out of the realm of possibilities.
[/quote]

Thanks for the explanation.  Only in the logic used by PNG and its fans does "could have very easily been" equate to "would not be out of the realm of possibilities." 

For the first time, I now understand the basis for all your predictions and statements about PNG -- if its not out of the realm of possibilites, than it could "very easily" happen so why not predict that it will happen.   

The PNG fans are starting to remind me of the Lumberton fans 2 years ago when they finally turned it around.  Next we will start hearing how they could beat Katy, the Woodlands and Cedar Hill.  Then we will move to UT, Florida and Alabama.  Finally they will extrapolate that they could beat the Patriots, Saints and Vikings.  It will be fun to come on here everyday and see what's posted next.

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="694719" timestamp="1257190709"]
[quote author=NDNTime link=topic=61632.msg694603#msg694603 date=1257186086]
[quote author=FriendswoodFan link=topic=61632.msg694450#msg694450 date=1257180670]

[/quote]

Maybe I just don't understand PNG math (like a lot of magical PNG stuff), but if your beloved indians were scoring at the clip of approximately 12 points per quarter through 3 quarters against Ozen, what makes you say they would have hung an additional 21 or 28 on Ozen in the 4th quarter.  Since they are already the "hardest working team" in the world, we know they were trying as hard as they could through 3 quarters.  Hmmmm..................  

[/quote]

Pretty simple answer to this really.  Ozen was completely worn out.  PNG put up 21 on them in the 3rd quarter.  2 or 3 more touchdowns would not be out of the realm of possibilities.
[/quote]

Thanks for the explanation.  Only in the logic used by PNG and its fans does "could have very easily been" equate to "would not be out of the realm of possibilities."  

For the first time, I now understand the basis for all your predictions and statements about PNG -- if its not out of the realm of possibilites, than it could "very easily" happen so why not predict that it will happen.    
[/quote]

Mr. All-knowing FriendswoodFan,

What kind of logic would you like us naive PNG fans to use?  After all, we know nothing about football.  I mean, it would be unreasonable for one to deduce that because PNG scored 21 points in the third quarter against a completely worn down Ozen defense that PNG would have scored more in the 4th quarter if the starters were left in.  

Wait a minute, I see where the logic is flawed.  Its flawed in the fact that you, sir, might think that us PNG fans see through purple-colored glasses.  You can't stand the fact that a person is entitled to their beliefs.  You can't stand the fact that PNG is having success.  You want to come onto this site and marginalize everything that someone says.  So yes, I see where the logic is flawed.  Its flawed by you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124