Tru Supporter

Snooks

I bet you ol pencil pushers not gonna get in dem stands tonite and holler for them boys since it going to be colder dan a dich diggers boots. Bet you ol boys sit it out by yo dang ol computer sayin you was there the whole time fighting off them elements. If you do go dont be cawt snugglin up under an ole blanket with momma sayin you is a tough supporter of dem boys either.

[quote name="Snooks" post="690322" timestamp="1256912472"]
I bet you ol pencil pushers not gonna get in dem stands tonite and holler for them boys since it going to be colder dan a dich diggers boots. Bet you ol boys sit it out by yo dang ol computer sayin you was there the whole time fighting off them elements. If you do go dont be cawt snugglin up under an ole blanket with momma sayin you is a tough supporter of dem boys either.
[/quote]

now that's funny ;D ;D

If you look up the definition of "rain and cold weather" in Websters Dictionary it says: how you play football in Southeast Texas! No worries, this is just normal, especially for this season!

p.s. Hey Snooks, Websters Dictionary is a large book that explains the meanings of words and phrases! just trying to help! LOL!

[quote name="NDN79" post="690396" timestamp="1256915524"]
If you look up the definition of "rain and cold weather" in Websters Dictionary it says: how you play football in Southeast Texas! No worries, this is just normal, especially for this season!

p.s. Hey Snooks, Websters Dictionary is a large book that explains the meanings of words and phrases! just trying to help! LOL!
[/quote]

It also contains proper spelling and punctuation lol.

[quote name="NDN79" post="690396" timestamp="1256915524"]

[/quote]
And nowadays most computers not only spell check, but grammer check.

[quote name="The GOAT" post="690328" timestamp="1256912754"]
Snook i wore my rain gear to work, ;D so i can leave work and go straight to the stadium. ( I work three blocks away from the stadium, and i get off at 3:45) ;D
[/quote]

Now THATS a TRUE Indian Fan...but...I'm right there with ya! 

>>>>>HONOR>>>>>>>>PRIDE>>>>>>>>>>TRADITION>>>>>>PNG Indians!

[quote name="Snooks" post="690322" timestamp="1256912472"]
[/quote]
Dude where did you learn how to read, write and use proper syntax ? Okay here is my translation of the above supposed sentences.

"I can only image how you great PNG fans are going to get alittle cold in the stands tonight. It sounds like it could be colder than a pair of snow shoes left outside in a snow drift. I'm sure that the fans that cannot make it to the game will be listening to it on the radio or listening to the live feed on the internet. Some fans may not make it because of the weather, but most fans will be present and cheering on the Indians. If I were to be at the game I would want to be snuggled up with my wife, who I on occasion refer to as momma to keep warm. Come on Indians you can beat them Panthers soundly tonight regardless of the weather".
Nevermind, its not even worth the effort anymore, I'm laughing to hard !!!.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami