JMO SETXsports Is OUT FRONT OF SMOAKY.COM

Guest ~old_wildcat~

Guest ~old_wildcat~
I Spent Last Year At Smoaky.Com....Arguing With The Arp Tigers About The Kirbyville Wildcats..This Year It's like A "WAKE" ..No Life At All...No One Hardly Ever Posts And When They Do The Post Would Bore A Baby..Anyone Else Checked It Out..

You guys are really pouring on the disinformation....there has not been any decline in the posts on smoaky.com.....in fact, the posts are on the increase.....if you don't like it, don't come over, but don't try to spread lies about the site, either...it's a great site for HS Sports and much more.....

[quote name="Colmesneilfan1" post="689902" timestamp="1256863130"]
You guys are really pouring on the disinformation....there has not been any decline in the posts on smoaky.com.....in fact, the posts are on the increase.....if you don't like it, don't come over, but don't try to spread lies about the site, either...it's a great site for HS Sports and much more.....
[/quote]

I agree.  I never have really frequented the message board up there....but I find it to be an informative and helpful site.

Guest rykerx144
I use it alot to find scores and updates.  Very informative and the guys are all good guys.  They like to talk smack and are fun to duel with!! LOl I cant wait till playoff time thats when it really gets heated up on there between east texas and southeast texas whoever makes it!!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="690026" timestamp="1256870169"]
I use it alot to find scores and updates.  Very informative and the guys are all good guys.  They like to talk smack and are fun to duel with!! LOl I cant wait till playoff time thats when it really gets heated up on there between east texas and southeast texas whoever makes it!!
[/quote]

Coming from the man that can stir the pot better than anybody on that site! ;)  Remember last yr very well...

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="Lefty99" post="690520" timestamp="1256922164"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=61520.msg690026#msg690026 date=1256870169]
[/quote]

Coming from the man that can stir the pot better than anybody on that site! ;)  Remember last yr very well...
[/quote]

shhhhh  I do remember a mouthy guy last year that gave em a fit!!  I wonder if he is going to be back this year?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder