Warren VS. Hardin TIEBREAKER PREDICTIONS

They won in three because Hardin play them hard. Don't get me wrong warren is a really good team but i watched the game friday night and hardin gift wrapped that game, tied a ribbon around it, and gave it to warren as an early christmas present. I think anybody who watched the game will agree? like i said, I'm not taking anything away from warren because they are a good team but i just think Hardin didn't put up a fight

Guest BUMPSETSPIKEIT555
If Hardin "gift wrapped" that game and gave it to Warren, then they sure made idiots of themselves trashtalking on the court. Warren played an AWESOME game that night. Much better than they played the night they lost to Hardin in FIVE games. I can post the stats if you like. The difference is quite obvious.

Funny on the "gift wrap" comment...did you know that Hardin was short one starter due to injury?  Woodville doesn't have room to talk since they kept saying they had starters out during the season.

Warren doesn't have room to talk either in the "trashtalking" comment.  I saw both games (not the seeding game, I was out of town) but in the first game (in Warren) one of your ladies was lucky she didn't get a yellow card for taunting after she put a kill away.  The second game, you tried to trashtalk but Hardin was giving back as good as you gave.  In the end, stats don't mean anything.  The only stat I care about is the score at the end.

There's a reason Hardin has been in the playoffs 8 times since 2000 and it's not because they "giftwrapped" anything.  Go try again...

[quote name="highsky" post="696702" timestamp="1257347404"]
Funny on the "gift wrap" comment...did you know that Hardin was short one starter due to injury?  Woodville doesn't have room to talk since they kept saying they had starters out during the season.

Warren doesn't have room to talk either in the "trashtalking" comment.  I saw both games (not the seeding game, I was out of town) but in the first game (in Warren) one of your ladies was lucky she didn't get a yellow card for taunting after she put a kill away.  The second game, you tried to trashtalk but Hardin was giving back as good as you gave.  In the end, stats don't mean anything.  The only stat I care about is the score at the end.

There's a reason Hardin has been in the playoffs 8 times since 2000 and it's not because they "giftwrapped" anything.  Go try again...
[/quote]

In all actuallity, I am sick of the argument. The Lady Warriors won. It wasn't "gift wrapped"; it was a good game between two talented teams. There was no cheating, no bad reffereeing, so I don't understand why everyone is making it a big deal. Yes, there was plenty of trash-talking going on, but that was between BOTH teams, and, yes, it was instigated by Hardin during warmups when one of the girls called one of our girls a b**** who thought she was hot sh**. That would tick any player off enough to start "taunting" someone at the net.  Everyone has their own opinions. Obviously, Hardin fans are for Hardin, and Warren for Warren. Duh. So, let's just drop it and move on to the games to come. Hardin vs Warren is in the past. Warren won it fair and square.
As for Hardin being short ONE player-that player doesn't make the team. There are six girls on a court at any given time, and it takes every single one of them to win.

[quote name="gogetter101" post="696942" timestamp="1257359410"]
[quote author=highsky link=topic=61502.msg696702#msg696702 date=1257347404]

[/quote]

In all actuallity, I am sick of the argument. The Lady Warriors won. It wasn't "gift wrapped"; it was a good game between two talented teams. There was no cheating, no bad reffereeing, so I don't understand why everyone is making it a big deal. Yes, there was plenty of trash-talking going on, but that was between BOTH teams, and, yes, it was instigated by Hardin during warmups when one of the girls called one of our girls a b**** who thought she was hot sh**. That would tick any player off enough to start "taunting" someone at the net.  Everyone has their own opinions. Obviously, Hardin fans are for Hardin, and Warren for Warren. Duh. So, let's just drop it and move on to the games to come. Hardin vs Warren is in the past. Warren won it fair and square.
As for Hardin being short ONE player-that player doesn't make the team. There are six girls on a court at any given time, and it takes every single one of them to win.
[/quote]

Hardin is a very cocky team and one individual actually #9 get in the real world sweetie for thinkin your hot crap there is more than just you out there Warren is a GREAT team and ALL their players are very good and they ALL have the right to becocky and Taunt at the net if you dont want that taunting towards you dont make them mad because they will get you back as they did good luck lady warriors

[quote name="highsky" post="697068" timestamp="1257366811"]
ok MODERATORS...it is time to lock and/or delete this thread.  It is one thing to talk about a team and entirely another level when people start talking about a single person in a negative way.  The girls may read this thread and get upset.
[/quote]I agree, not to mention this game was played a week ago. Don't these people have more important things to worry about, like who up next. The whole thread is stupid.

I have only posted twice on this site.  Did not know it existed until last year, I was one that there was so much negative remarks being made.  It is sad, that bashing, taunting, fault finding is what we are drawn to.  Kind of like the news, all you hear is bad.  Look how many people will read a post that is bashing a coach or a team.  As the coach of Warren High School I would llike to ask my players if you are involved in the negative remarks or trash talking that we stop.  I have all the respect for Regina and Tabitha.  They are both great coaches that produce great teams year after year.  I love my girls and I hope none of us are responsible for making the remarks about being awesome or  perfect.  I had to apologize to my team for my behavior when we played Woodville.  I do not feel we played good, however if you ask Tabitha there were times that she probably was not happy with the way their team played.  But I got very angry over a volleyball game.  We have men loosing their lives in war and we are arguing over a game.  I am a
born again Christian.  I do not need to go around boasting, bragging about being a Christian, however as a child of God I do need to live a Godly life.  When I stand before God I know he is not going to ask me how many wins or did I make it to the play-offs, however I probably will be asked at about the times I lost my temper or children over a game.  God gave us healthy bodies to be able to play this games and that is what we need to do.  Put the Shut to the Up and play.  Good luck to all of you.  My girls, please do not post negative remarks.  If you want to show you level of play...do it on the court not on this site. 

[quote name="coachcb24" post="697791" timestamp="1257434126"]
I have only posted twice on this site.  Did not know it existed until last year, I was one that there was so much negative remarks being made.  It is sad, that bashing, taunting, fault finding is what we are drawn to.  Kind of like the news, all you hear is bad.  Look how many people will read a post that is bashing a coach or a team.  As the coach of Warren High School I would llike to ask my players if you are involved in the negative remarks or trash talking that we stop.  I have all the respect for Regina and Tabitha.  They are both great coaches that produce great teams year after year.  I love my girls and I hope none of us are responsible for making the remarks about being awesome or  perfect.  I had to apologize to my team for my behavior when we played Woodville.  I do not feel we played good, however if you ask Tabitha there were times that she probably was not happy with the way their team played.  But I got very angry over a volleyball game.  We have men loosing their lives in war and we are arguing over a game.  I am a
born again Christian.  I do not need to go around boasting, bragging about being a Christian, however as a child of God I do need to live a Godly life.  When I stand before God I know he is not going to ask me how many wins or did I make it to the play-offs, however I probably will be asked at about the times I lost my temper or children over a game.  God gave us healthy bodies to be able to play this games and that is what we need to do.  Put the Shut to the Up and play.  Good luck to all of you.  My girls, please do not post negative remarks.  If you want to show you level of play...do it on the court not on this site. 
[/quote]

Well said

Ya know, I didn't wear #24 for nothing. Maybe it had something to do with you wearing it too? I had the honor and priviledge of playing for you. I can only hope to be the coach you have become the last 31 years. I am the coach at Kingwood Park High School. Thanks for the post. It has put a lot into prospective for me. Go Warriorettes and Go Panthers! Best of luck to any student/athlete playing on these teams in the playoffs!

[quote name="coachcb24" post="697791" timestamp="1257434126"]
[/quote]

You are a class act, Coach.  This is why you have been successful wherever you have been and you have the support of the Lady Hornets.  Thank you and good luck.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83