All-Time Highest Attendance HSFB

spinner

If district members vote to not allow noise makers during district games they can do that.  I know the district that Brownwood is in is like that.  They use their noise makers for non district and then put them away for district.  I think they did that to stop Brownwood from using their cowbells during games.  At least that is what the Brownwood folks tell me.

I never missed a PN-G playoff game in the dome, been to all of them.
Also was an 11 year old at the 1977 game.
I remember my dad getting a CB for the trip up to Dallas.
We were the 4 aces from Port Neches.
Another funny story...
When PN-G played Stephenville my cousin got married on the same day...
I had to chose between a wedding and a PN-G football game...
Guess who won...
I was at the dome.
Unfortunate, but my cousin was divorced about 5 years later.

Lots of unbelievable memories, it is true about PN-G.
PN-G has a special spirit...
Pass it on....

Would love to see Dayton and PN-G match up in the quarterfinals.

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="689435" timestamp="1256833889"]
You should've just dug through the archives, this exact same subject was brought up last year. Are you PNG folks going to remind everyone of this each year? When you beat this record then it'll be a good time to repost.
[/quote]

Looks like someone's still a bit upset about last weeks game.  I have an idea...if you don't want to read about it........

DON'T CLICK ON THE THREAD!!!!!!!

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="689069" timestamp="1256782903"]
Jack, back in 74, when we started our run of the 70's, allot was being said about the town (PN) being deserted come game time.  So someone (poss. the mayor) hung a sign on the hwy sign headed out of town that said "Will the last one out of town please turn off the lights"
[/quote]

My family didn't move into the area "from Lufkin via Hemphill" until I was 11 "'1975" and the school spirit/community support just blew me away! LOL
As for as putting up signs, I wouldn't do that these days! To many lowlifes praying upon opputunities...

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="689435" timestamp="1256833889"]
You should've just dug through the archives, this exact same subject was brought up last year. Are you PNG folks going to remind everyone of this each year? When you beat this record then it'll be a good time to repost.
[/quote]

It would be extremely nice to see every community show up to support their team/s as well as they do in the Mid-County area! I really hate to go to a game and just see "maybe" a 1/4 of the stands full on the opposing side. I guarantee that a larger fan base = a better team performance!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83