Best Offensive and Defensive Players in 22-3a

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="688256" timestamp="1256696936"]
Reed and Mallett in Cleveland on the defensive side
[/quote]
??? ??? what makes them so great? I thought they we're gonna be some just all around amazing players, especially the Reed kid, but they both still look raw. Nothing amazing like i thought they would be, but that was just the Shepherd game so i honestly can't judge them on one game. I know it sounds like I'm bashing them but I'm really not trying too, I just think that my expectations were set a little to high with all the talk about those too.

anyways, I think Shepherd's beast are Clint Riddle on Defense and Amad Lewis on Offense.
Clint because I just think He's one of the best Linebackers to ever come through Shepherd and Lewis half way because he's a beast running the ball and the rule in practices where you can't hit people below the belt which makes almost unstoppable. Lol.  ;D

I'm going to have to say i have been to a few of splendora's games and although their season isn't how people seemed

cory reneau #8

Jonathon Minchew #9 

have been racking up tackles throughout the whole season

[quote name="jbm38" post="696693" timestamp="1257346696"]
I'm going to have to say i have been to a few of splendora's games and although their season isn't how people seemed

cory reneau #8

Jonathon Minchew #9 

[/quote]
no one from splendora deserves a vote, especially #9

if you go by stats then # 7 Joel Witwer from Huffman has to be one of the best on both side of the ball he has 949 yard on 49 rec and 12 tds recieving and is 9 for 146 with 2 tds rushing. plus has 8 ints(6 of which came in the first 4 games when the teams passed the ball more) and reterned 2 for tds. No one has more recieving yards in this distict or this area, and I bet he is one of the int leaders for the area as well.

• 5 months later...
@ 2Madre

I beg to differ with you!  If anyone deserved it, it was #9 Jonathon MInchew.  Don't know where you're from, but the person that posted it knew what they were talking about.  Splendora lost last year because of bad coaching!

Re: Best Offensive and Defensive Players in 22-3a
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2009, 10:03:50 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: jbm38 on November 04, 2009, 09:00:04 AM

cory reneau #8

Jonathon Minchew #9 

no one from splendora deserves a vote, especially #9

Splendora lost bc of bad coaching?  lol.  Give me a break.  Nice 1st post.  How about Splendora is down right now. I saw a couple of their games (1 in person and 1 on film).  Im pretty sure they didnt lose to Cleveland, Coldspring, Shepherd, and Chavez b/c of "Coaching".  Those teams had better athletes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed