Is former Newton now Kville D-coordinator WT Johnston the best in SETX?

Guest Jmeek

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="690684" timestamp="1256929111"]
People mistakenly think the only way that you are good at what you do is being recognized as being the "best". Striving to do your best is all anyone really can do and then let the chips fall where they may. Recognition sometimes is overrated in that context. Being recognized by your peers as the "best" should be an honor to be appreciated.
[/quote]

Well said, and I agree with that 100%. I usually stay out of all of the "this guy is better than that one" type of threads. But, CT holds a special place with me and many others. Naturally, I am going to jump to his defense. At the end of the day, all that really matters is what you just said. Good post. And I'm pretty sure that Cornel, himself, would say the same thing. ;)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="td" post="690955" timestamp="1256939888"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=61399.msg690895#msg690895 date=1256937526]
Maybe you should use your third grade education and read some of the other post before running your mouth. And jumping on the old smite button.
[/quote]

I post as I read them Einstein. Not only that I don't smite. I'm also very proud of my third grade education thank you. It took me 7.5 years to get it.
[/quote]

Champion, we can go on and on and back and forth but as far as I'm concerned the disagreement between the two of us was nothing more than a misunderstanding. You misunderstood my post and then I responded to yours before reading on. Like I said I post as I read them. So I will apologize for jumping on you. I actually can take the high road from time to time. BTW, I really do like my education. Other than my kids it's one of my proudest things I have accomplished. It is a little higher than third grade though. Now lets see if you applaud me like you smited me!  ;)

You know you don't meet many men in this old world. I grew up with my daddy telling me it takes a real man to admit when you've been wrong. I try to do it, not always successfully, and I recognize when someone else makes that effort. I have been wrong many times and today was no exception. I accept your apology and offer mine to you. Your a man in my eyes and yes here is your karma. :)

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="691392" timestamp="1256955587"]
You know you don't meet many men in this old world. I grew up with my daddy telling me it takes a real man to admit when you've been wrong. I try to do it, not always successfully, and I recognize when someone else makes that effort. I have been wrong many times and today was no exception. I accept your apology and offer mine to you. Your a man in my eyes and yes here is your karma. :)
[/quote]

And one for you also.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder