Jr. Round 2 Predictions

RB

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Stangs92" post="687719" timestamp="1256665242"]
Oh its gonna be a blow out. We may catch a case for what's about to happen these next two weeks.

[/quote]

That my friend is gonna be your downfall. When your team gets knocked around, how are they gonna react. What's 98 gonna do when his boys are in a dogfight???

[quote name="raider44" post="687747" timestamp="1256666419"]
[quote author=Stangs92 link=topic=61391.msg687719#msg687719 date=1256665242]
Oh its gonna be a blow out. We may catch a case for what's about to happen these next two weeks.

[/quote]

That my friend is gonna be your downfall. When your team gets knocked around, how are they gonna react. What's 98 gonna do when his boys are in a dogfight???
[/quote]
What your kids gone do when we hit them in the mouth early and often? Trust me i know what to do when I'm in a dog fight what about you! One thing i know for sure is our kids got battle tested from the first day of practice. U can ask any team we face that u play this year and they will tell u that we are more psychical than Lumberton White. This week we're worried about BC and than I'll worry about Lumberton Jr. White. Until then keep watching film and tell me how to stop this one dimensional offense. ;D :D :o  ???

[quote name="raider44" post="687774" timestamp="1256667869"]
You've been worried about Lumberton Jr White since day 1!!! You've been "battle testing" your kids for one team and one team only!!
[/quote]
U been worried about Wos Jr White since y'all lost the Super Bowl last year. Remember we beat y'all last year! About the battle testing thing we have the #1 defense in the league and the way my offense move the ball in practice i have little to worry about. Start off slow like u done last week against the Blue Team and it will be a "BLOW OUT". Just sit back and wait your turn to ask the official to start a running clock during our game. ;D ;D

[quote name="WOS 98" post="687769" timestamp="1256667226"]
[quote author=raider44 link=topic=61391.msg687747#msg687747 date=1256666419]

[/quote]

[/quote]
What your kids gone do when we hit them in the mouth early and often? Trust me i know what to do when I'm in a dog fight what about you! One thing i know for sure is our kids got battle tested from the first day of practice. U can ask any team we face that u play this year and they will tell u that we are more psychical than Lumberton White. This week we're worried about BC and than I'll worry about Lumberton Jr. White. Until then keep watching film and tell me how to stop this one dimensional offense. ;D :D :o  ???
[/quote]

OK I've heard enough  8) Trust me the clock will tick nice and normal if and when we meet  ;D I don't have to ask any team about how physical WOS White is because I have offered to meet you guys twice in the past and been turned down both times. Once in week 2 for a scrimmage and again when you had a bye in week 6 we offered to come play a 2:00 game right after our 10:30 game with PNG Purple... we never got an answer on either one.  >:(

I'm sure the reply is going to be that yall will play us anytime, so why don't we set it up for Thursday before we go get some wings  ;D  ;D Only thing is we already offered to come to you so now it's your turn to come to us  ;)

[quote name="Stangs92" post="687375" timestamp="1256612331"]
We will be in the bowl. And we will win it. That's a PROMISE. And I'm gonna buy u a link while ur watchin in awe as the boys get busy. What size stang shirt u need?
[/quote]
I like the way y'all are thinking.. The underdog will never make it keep it up and keep looking at lum white and you can watch from the png stands or maybe one of us will let you on the sidelines.. ;D ;D :-* :-*.. Just think about it season play is over and playoffs bring a new deck of (CARDS) so we will see how they play..Keep them looking Raider44 it helps me the underdog.. :-* :-* :-*

[quote name="Stangs92" post="687286" timestamp="1256608770"]
WO-S 42. BC-0.  LUM WHT -35 NED GOLD 6         
[/quote]

That will never happen will be the game of the week.. Look  i see lum white do you see them i do.. :P :P

[quote name="teamraider" post="688016" timestamp="1256679674"]
[quote author=WOS 98 link=topic=61391.msg687769#msg687769 date=1256667226]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

OK I've heard enough  8) Trust me the clock will tick nice and normal if and when we meet  ;D I don't have to ask any team about how physical WOS White is because I have offered to meet you guys twice in the past and been turned down both times. Once in week 2 for a scrimmage and again when you had a bye in week 6 we offered to come play a 2:00 game right after our 10:30 game with PNG Purple... we never got an answer on either one.  >:(

I'm sure the reply is going to be that y'all will play us anytime, so why don't we set it up for Thursday before we go get some wing's ;D  ;D Only thing is we already offered to come to you so now it's your turn to come to us  ;)
[/quote]
I know why u wanted to scrimmage us. So u could get the fear out of your kids. Come super bowl them same kids that have fear in them will still have fear. That's the only reason y'all wanted to scrimmage. Like i said we gone take care of BC then y'all can get it like the rest of the teams got this year in the STJFL.

[quote name="WOS 98" post="688136" timestamp="1256689676"]
[quote author=teamraider link=topic=61391.msg688016#msg688016 date=1256679674]
[quote author=WOS 98 link=topic=61391.msg687769#msg687769 date=1256667226]

[/quote]

[/quote]
What your kids gone do when we hit them in the mouth early and often? Trust me i know what to do when I'm in a dog fight what about you! One thing i know for sure is our kids got battle tested from the first day of practice. U can ask any team we face that u play this year and they will tell u that we are more psychical than Lumberton White. This week we're worried about BC and than I'll worry about Lumberton Jr. White. Until then keep watching film and tell me how to stop this one dimensional offense. ;D :D :o  ???
[/quote]

OK I've heard enough  8) Trust me the clock will tick nice and normal if and when we meet  ;D I don't have to ask any team about how physical WOS White is because I have offered to meet you guys twice in the past and been turned down both times. Once in week 2 for a scrimmage and again when you had a bye in week 6 we offered to come play a 2:00 game right after our 10:30 game with PNG Purple... we never got an answer on either one.  >:(

I'm sure the reply is going to be that y'all will play us anytime, so why don't we set it up for Thursday before we go get some wing's ;D  ;D Only thing is we already offered to come to you so now it's your turn to come to us  ;)
[/quote]
I know why u wanted to scrimmage us. So u could get the fear out of your kids. Come super bowl them same kids that have fear in them will still have fear. That's the only reason y'all wanted to scrimmage. Like i said we gone take care of BC then y'all can get it like the rest of the teams got this year in the STJFL.
[/quote

If you make it to that part of the game...What does stangs92 do? If you do not have a job for him put him on the mpr sheet he might be able to handle that.. ;D ;D New deck of CARDS and a new game..Stangs92 i will let you on my sideline if raider44 wont.. you can be my water boy.... :'( :'( :-* :-*

[quote name="Stangs92" post="688227" timestamp="1256695398"]
I do nothing at all. # 9 does exactly what he is suppossed to do. I actually am the mpr man. U should be nice though... The only way BC beats us is by an mpr sheet problem and a
forfeit.
[/quote]

No pressure none at all...I never have said BC will win never know what wil happen at this age, but i promise it will not be what you are thinking a blowout..My boys are ready and may  the best team win...underdogs..come on raider44 what you got to say??BWW or what??????? ??? ??? :P :P

[quote name="WOS 98" post="688136" timestamp="1256689676"]
[/quote]

If I thought my boys were scared of ya'll and also thought they had something to be scared of I wouldn't go and prove them right.  ??? I wanted to scrimmage ya'll because we had already been everywhere else including Silsbee and ran out of teams to play ;D Now we covered all the reasons we wanted to play ya'll lets move on to why ya'll didn't want to play us. I talked to the other teams and got our field all scheduled for Thursday.  ;D I even got permission to turn on the lights so it will be just like Friday night... only different.  ;D  ;D

[quote name="teamraider" post="688236" timestamp="1256696060"]
[quote author=WOS 98 link=topic=61391.msg688136#msg688136 date=1256689676]
[/quote]

If I thought my boys were scared of ya'll and also thought they had something to be scared of I wouldn't go and prove them right.  ??? I wanted to scrimmage ya'll because we had already been everywhere else including Silsbee and ran out of teams to play ;D Now we covered all the reasons we wanted to play ya'll lets move on to why ya'll didn't want to play us. I talked to the other teams and got our field all scheduled for Thursday.  ;D I even got permission to turn on the lights so it will be just like Friday night... only different.  ;D  ;D
[/quote]

Sounds good to me teamraider you are talking about this Thursday????.. I would love to come and watch..They need the practice for this Saturday great ideal...

[quote name="teamraider" post="688236" timestamp="1256696060"]
[/quote]

[/quote
Just wait your turn u will get a shot at us...be careful what u ask for my brother.. :D :D

[quote name="WOS 98" post="688328" timestamp="1256701856"]
[quote author=teamraider link=topic=61391.msg688236#msg688236 date=1256696060]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Just wait your turn u will get a shot at us...be careful what u ask for my brother.. :D :D
[/quote]

We'll just have to wait then  >:( Meantime I'll tell my boys they been turned down again...   8) That might help with that fear factor problem they got  ;D  See ya'll Thursday at BWW :-*

Tell your team whatever you think will help them with their confidence.  Tell em we're scared. lol  They are smart kids, I'm sure they want believe that.  Why don't you tell them that WOS coaches are smarter than ya'll thought.  We are not going to give ya'll a game for scouting purposes only.  I am sure ya'll will play your backups, and have about 5 video cameras rolling.  Isn't that what ya'll did to PNG White the last game of the season last year, then studied film all week and devised a plan to beat them in Round 1.  Well, not this year buddy.  We will meet when we meet, and the element of how fast, quick, and strong we really are will scare the day lights out of your boys, and before you know it, yeah, you will be asking the refs to run the clock.  LOL  What's wrong teamraider and 44, you can't find anyone over their to simulate our team speed, so you get on here and try to trick us into a pointless midseason scrimmage to better prepare your team.  I don't think so buddy. ;D ;D ;D ;D  Good Luck.......Speed kills

@ RB, hey man I have kept quiet, but I must defend my coaches.  Stang 92 is a huge asset to our coaching staff.  He just doesn't ask for glory, but trust me I let him know how much he means to this team.  The only reason he does MPR, is he is the one that I trust, and he is very detailed, and will not let any of you suckas beat us on a technicality. lol  By the way, he also gets the pleasure of writing that 50+ - 0 on the top of that MPR sheet, and laughs his butt off inside when he bring it to opposing head coaches to sign.  Your John Hancock is next RB. 

[quote name="BigD 95" post="688794" timestamp="1256758333"]
@ RB, hey man I have kept quiet, but I must defend my coaches.  Stang 92 is a huge asset to our coaching staff.  He just doesn't ask for glory, but trust me I let him know how much he means to this team.  The only reason he does MPR, is he is the one that I trust, and he is very detailed, and will not let any of you suckas beat us on a technicality. lol  By the way, he also gets the pleasure of writing that 50+ - 0 on the top of that MPR sheet, and laughs his butt off inside when he bring it to opposing head coaches to sign.  Your John Hancock is next RB. 
[/quote]

And I'm the only one you trust to be the "get back coach", right coach. I promise you it takes alot of patience, attention and dedication to do the MPR sheets. I've only done it once and if I never do it again it will be too soon. We are glad to have Stang92 back.

[quote name="BigD 95" post="688785" timestamp="1256758044"]
Tell your team whatever you think will help them with their confidence.  Tell em we're scared. lol  They are smart kids, I'm sure they want believe that.  Why don't you tell them that WOS coaches are smarter than ya'll thought.  We are not going to give ya'll a game for scouting purposes only.  I am sure ya'll will play your backups, and have about 5 video cameras rolling.  Isn't that what ya'll did to PNG White the last game of the season last year, then studied film all week and devised a plan to beat them in Round 1.  Well, not this year buddy.  We will meet when we meet, and the element of how fast, quick, and strong we really are will scare the day lights out of your boys, and before you know it, yeah, you will be asking the refs to run the clock.  LOL  What's wrong teamraider and 44, you can't find anyone over their to simulate our team speed, so you get on here and try to trick us into a pointless midseason scrimmage to better prepare your team.  I don't think so buddy. ;D ;D ;D ;D  Good Luck.......Speed kills
[/quote]

Hey BigD im glad you're back... Just been me and the crickets up in here all day ;D Thought you took me off your Christmas card list.  :'( No tricks here! :D :D Because that's not what happened with PNG last year. The problem PNG ran into last year was that we were looking at them while they were busy looking at you... I dont think anybody is making that mistake this year. We preparing for Nederland Gold as hard as ya'll prepping for BC. If we get past that then we'll talk SB.

I thought a scrimmage would be fun, but if you don't think ya'll will benefit from it I understand. We can't find anyone to simulate speed or anything else over here. Everywhere we call is a no.  >:( We still got the field today in case you change your mind  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BigD 95" post="688794" timestamp="1256758333"]
[/quote]

Ok BIGd i did not know that stangs92 did mpr...It was a joke but now i know  he does.. So i see why he does them now because he is the only one with a brain on that sideline..haha lol... :o :o.. Now back to the real deal i am glad y'all think you are gonna walk all over me just remember ever dog has its day and Saturday just might be yours.. :P :P :-* :-*..I will stop on that note just be ready for what is in store for ya.. ??? ??? :o :o...lol  lol lol  lol  lol....... >:( >:( ;) ;)stangs92 never meant anything by that shows how much i have watched yalls games..

[quote name="RB" post="688919" timestamp="1256771482"]
[quote author=BigD 95 link=topic=61391.msg688794#msg688794 date=1256758333]
[/quote]

Ok BIGd i did not know that stangs92 did mpr...It was a joke but now i know  he does.. So i see why he does them now because he is the only one with a brain on that sideline..haha lol... :o :o.. Now back to the real deal i am glad y'all think you are gonna walk all over me just remember ever dog has its day and Saturday just might be yours.. :P :P :-* :-*..I will stop on that note just be ready for what is in store for ya.. ??? ??? :o :o...lol  lol lol  lol  lol....... >:( >:( ;) ;)stangs92 never meant anything by that shows how much i have watched yalls games..
[/quote]
RB i think Saturday will be our day for another W. I just hope it will be better game then it was the first time. :-X :-X If we play like we practice this week it will be a blow out. ;D ;D ;D ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298