Jr. Round 2 Predictions

RB

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="687332" timestamp="1256610567"]
Say Stangs 92, how many Superbowl trophies did Lumberton win last year?
[/quote]
IceWater now lets not bring up lat year, you lost to much sleep. If it wasn't for Lumberton you would own the STJFL. IceWater your team was there, My team was there strangs92 If I am correct you were eating a hotdog in the stands. Lost in the second round to WOS Blue. And Lum Jr White was there Playing for the trophy.

[quote name="LR33" post="687370" timestamp="1256611878"]
[quote author=Stangs92 link=topic=61391.msg687365#msg687365 date=1256611664]
It was a
[/quote]
Sorry I owe you one. This year during my SUPERBOWL game I will buy if you can go grab us one. You should have some free time.
[/quote]WOS takes it all  ;D trophies stays at home ...........plus we will pick back up the flag trophie

[quote name="Stangs92" post="687375" timestamp="1256612331"]
We will be in the bowl. And we will win it. That's a PROMISE. And I'm gonna buy u a link while ur watchin in awe as the boys get busy. What size stang shirt u need?
[/quote]

This ain't SuperBowl III and you ain't Joe Namath so you might want to check what your saying!!!! :)

[quote name="raider44" post="687314" timestamp="1256609784"]
[quote author=Stangs92 link=topic=61391.msg687308#msg687308 date=1256609462]
Ned gold get on here and let these Lumb. Boys know what yall gonna do to them!
[/quote]

Where you at LandShark????
[/quote]

I'm here....

We are borrowing a play that Ofield used on us.....So if our QB is walking to the sideline yelling "this is the wrong ball" have your defense let him go!!!

Congrats to all the Everyone in the Playoffs last weekend. 

I have to throw out a special shout-out to RB and Bridge City Cardinals for making my predictions not-correct.  Kudos to you and all your boys.

However, I am sticking to my prediction of WOS-White beating LUM-White in the SuperBowl....

Good Luck to Everyone.

[quote name="daddy23" post="687619" timestamp="1256658997"]

I have to throw out a special shout-out to RB and Bridge City Cardinals for making my predictions not-correct.  Kudos to you and all your boys.

However, I am sticking to my prediction of WOS-White beating LUM-White in the SuperBowl....

Good Luck to Everyone.
[/quote]

You've been wrong before!!!

[quote name="daddy23" post="687619" timestamp="1256658997"]

Good Luck to Everyone.
[/quote]
In Lumberton they know what it is 23....they're just hoping for a good game and not a blow out....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami