Best Kicker In Area???

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="oldbuc" post="689047" timestamp="1256781800"]
Joe Martinez from EC hasnt missed a kick all year from what i have seen
[/quote]

Josey jr is pretty good and more reliable than the majority of h.s. kickers...we usually pooch kick but when they let him boot it he can drill it every time

[quote name="JasperDawgs" post="689073" timestamp="1256783288"]
This afternoon on 97.5 ESPN Radio, they said that the trainer hooks an IV to both of Schumacker's thighs for an hour before every game. They do the same thing to NASCAR drivers before they race on hot days, but they only put one IV into one arm.
[/quote]

El Burro has blue agave ummm...errr..."saline solution" pumped in the same way as Schumacher's...and has had the Virgen De Guadalupe painted on his kicking "taco" (Mexican slang for cleat).  sadly he is not ambidextrous footed like Schumacher.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="oldbuc" post="689047" timestamp="1256781800"]
Joe Martinez from EC hasnt missed a kick all year from what i have seen
[/quote]

[i]EC's Jose Martinez is perfect on XPT's this year. Perfect even through winds, driving rains and waterlogged footballs. Tried one FG from about 38 yards, plenty of leg, just missed left. His two XPT's vs. Anahuac helped give EC the (pending) District Championship.[/i] 

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="Cougtalk" post="689193" timestamp="1256806903"]
[quote author=OU812 link=topic=61377.msg686847#msg686847 date=1256587821]
Kris Brown..........kicked a 50 yarder yesterday to win the game.
[/quote]

CAn't believe no one caught this... id say hes definitely the mosty accomplished kicker=}
[/quote]

I do not like him because he beat up Rhianna.

[quote name="Ranger83" post="689222" timestamp="1256818097"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=61377.msg689193#msg689193 date=1256806903]
[quote author=OU812 link=topic=61377.msg686847#msg686847 date=1256587821]
Kris Brown..........kicked a 50 yarder yesterday to win the game.
[/quote]

CAn't believe no one caught this... id say hes definitely the mosty accomplished kicker=}
[/quote]

I do not like him because he beat up Rhianna.
[/quote]

Yeah, but did he kick her?  And how far?  Then, you might feel differently about him...

(Please note, for all those whose humor gene was suppressed at birth, or who had their humor removed surgically, that my tongue is FIRMLY planted in my cheek)  ;D

[quote name="elhector1" post="689095" timestamp="1256783950"]
[quote author=JasperDawgs link=topic=61377.msg689073#msg689073 date=1256783288]
This afternoon on 97.5 ESPN Radio, they said that the trainer hooks an IV to both of Schumacker's thighs for an hour before every game. They do the same thing to NASCAR drivers before they race on hot days, but they only put one IV into one arm.
[/quote]

El Burro has blue agave ummm...errr..."saline solution" pumped in the same way as Schumacher's...and has had the Virgen De Guadalupe painted on his kicking "taco" (Mexican slang for cleat).  sadly he is not ambidextrous footed like Schumacher.
[/quote]

I am too ambidextrous but why kick with both feet if you can do better with one....unless the snapper is left handed....then I go right.  I don't get the IV anymore either....I have one of those insulin pumps so I get a constant flow....

[quote name="rollinac" post="689379" timestamp="1256831454"]
[quote author=elhector1 link=topic=61377.msg689095#msg689095 date=1256783950]
[quote author=JasperDawgs link=topic=61377.msg689073#msg689073 date=1256783288]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I am too ambidextrous but why kick with both feet if you can do better with one....unless the snapper is left handed....then I go right.  I don't get the IV anymore either....I have one of those insulin pumps so I get a constant flow....
[/quote]

Orale, rolli...I mean, El Burro.  (For those wonderful friends of us who are monolingual, "orale" is the Mexican equivalent of the Southern "awright".  It is pronounced Oh-rahlay)

I would also like to point out the wonderful way that El Burro has commanded the English language...proof that the "Ingles Sin Barreras" (English without obstacles) program REALLY works...this will help El Burro tremendously right up until he gets to New York, where no one is sure what language is spoken there... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami