High island vs Colmesneil/ Colmesneil Wins, 12-6!!

[quote name="Dogpack Fan" post="693132" timestamp="1257045891"]
[quote author=TheCardinalFan link=topic=61332.msg693115#msg693115 date=1257045425]
Congrats to the Bulldogs, good luck next week against the Rebels.  You know they were watching tonight!
[/quote]

It seems all of the coaches were there, and several players. They seemed to enjoy hollaring for HI and to the referees when they thought a call wasn't made correctly.
[/quote]

First, I said they were hollaring  'to' the referees, not 'at' the referees. They were having a good time or at least seemed to. That's not a criticism. Most people who watch football and enjoy a good football game hollar for the team they are rooting for. If I were them, I would have been pullng for HI also. But, if it was not the coaches and players, I stand corrected. They just gave the impression that they were the coaches since they were about 4 dressed in Evadale caps and jackets, one holding a folder or clipboard,  sitting behind the boys from Evadale. They were half of the opposing side. No need to be defensive, it was just an observation.  ::)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124