KIRBYVILLE -49 / WOODVILLE-7

Guest ~old_wildcat~

It was a nice surprise to see Jones start at QB so late in the season.  After watching him in the Hemphill game I figured it was either a matter of time or we would have a great backup. Cucancic did a good job so far this year leading but putting him out at receiver and Jones taking the snap makes the Cats a very two dimensional team.  Not to mention he showed he has great hands to go along with the speed we all knew he has.  They had a couple hiccups along the way with getting the play in, don't know why that has always been a problem, but overall the offense ran alot smoother last night.  Great job!  Now rest some of those that need it this coming week, but don't overlook.  There are plenty of guys on the sideline that can step up and insure a win this friday, including some guys that are floating back and forth with JV it seems, to better prepare the team physically for the following weeks to come.

Guest rykerx144
I agree Jones looked good at QB.  I think Cucanci? will be better utilized as a reciever.  He looked good last night finding the open spots and seemed to be open more often than anyone even if the play wasnt to him.  Great Job Guys!  A  few more snaps under center and I think the Jones Switch will be the extra step the Wildcats have been waiting for and look out!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder