Silsbee

X Man

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="X Man" post="684733" timestamp="1256359917"]
Is there anyone left, in their district, that can beat Silsbee?
[/quote]

Hamshire-Fannet:        Not this year

Hardin-Jefferson @ H-J:  Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="684866" timestamp="1256388926"]
[quote author=NOTWENS link=topic=61265.msg684792#msg684792 date=1256362705]
nope
[/quote]

I second that motion.

Everyone in agreement say "I". Any oppose?

I believe the "I's" have it. ;D
[/quote]

I..........say that HF pulls out the upset of the year!!!  ???

[quote name="Hupernikomen" post="685011" timestamp="1256399416"]
I think HJ will match up with them just fine.  If Silsbee thinks it will be a cake walk then they are sadly mistaken.
[/quote]

I have seen HJ twice this year. I like, correction, love the Tigers chances of winning this game handily.

BTW, the Silsbee players and coaches are not taking anyone for granted. That's for us fans to do. ;)

Silsbee is a very good football team...most complete team I've seen all year. They completely destroyed my Bobcats last night, sometimes teams are just better and that was the case last night. I respect the way they play the game and get after people. Wasn't any show-boating are anything like that. They were on a mission to prove a point last night and they proved it. Hats off to the Silsbee players and coaches. They completely shut us down last night, something that no one else has been able to do all year. They were well prepared and it showed. I think this team will make a statement come playoff time and they'll represent 21-3A well. Also talked to some of the Silsbee players as we were making our way to the car last night, very respectful and were very polite and appreciative of us telling them they played well and good luck in the playoffs. I'll be rooting for the Tigers from here on out.

Cats, just keep your heads up guys. We've made incredible strides this year and we still have a chance at the playoffs...that's all you can ask for at this point in the season. Heard our QB made a trip to the ER last night, haven't heard anything else. Hope he's well for the Bayou Bowl next week!!!

I don't see the Longhorns stopping the Tigers at all but the Hawks will not be a pushover. The Tigers should beat HJ but, again, won't necessarily be a cake walk. It's never a good thing to go undefeated in your mind before you play the game. We'll see.

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="685059" timestamp="1256402917"]
[quote author=33 link=topic=61265.msg685006#msg685006 date=1256399295]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=61265.msg684866#msg684866 date=1256388926]
[quote author=NOTWENS link=topic=61265.msg684792#msg684792 date=1256362705]
nope
[/quote]

I second that motion.

Everyone in agreement say "I". Any oppose?

I believe the "I's" have it. ;D
[/quote]

I..........say that HF pulls out the upset of the year!!!  ???
[/quote]

Heck yeah they will!!! HF is gonna wreck shop on Silsbee!!!
[/quote]

:D :D

[quote name="Bobkat" post="685029" timestamp="1256401175"]
Silsbee is a very good football team...most complete team I've seen all year. They completely destroyed my Bobcats last night, sometimes teams are just better and that was the case last night. I respect the way they play the game and get after people. Wasn't any show-boating are anything like that. They were on a mission to prove a point last night and they proved it. Hats off to the Silsbee players and coaches. They completely shut us down last night, something that no one else has been able to do all year. They were well prepared and it showed. I think this team will make a statement come playoff time and they'll represent 21-3A well. Also talked to some of the Silsbee players as we were making our way to the car last night, very respectful and were very polite and appreciative of us telling them they played well and good luck in the playoffs. I'll be rooting for the Tigers from here on out.

Cats, just keep your heads up guys. We've made incredible strides this year and we still have a chance at the playoffs...that's all you can ask for at this point in the season. Heard our QB made a trip to the ER last night, haven't heard anything else. Hope he's well for the Bayou Bowl next week!!!
[/quote]Very good post. Our prayers are with your QB.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124