PN-G vs LUMBERTON/PN-G wins 39-6/Comments

Guest KHS 89

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ozensfinest" post="685028" timestamp="1256401167"]
I remember when lumberton thought they were all world after going to the playoffs for the FIRST two times in school history now yall have only won 1 district game...same ol lumberton...having two winning seasons dont make you great
[/quote]I can remember when hebert/ozen used to be a dominating team. used to have people that attended your games,I don't see that anymore, maybe instead of worring about lumberton, you should start convincing your fans to support your team. I guess since you are not the big kid on the block anymore, it isn't worth your time to go and support your football team. next time you post something, make it a little more meaningful! and don't worry we'll be a thorn in your side years to come!... sounds like sour grapes!  ;)

[quote name="wolfgang" post="686253" timestamp="1256524720"]
[quote author=ozensfinest link=topic=61248.msg685028#msg685028 date=1256401167]
I remember when lumberton thought they were all world after going to the playoffs for the FIRST two times in school history now yall have only won 1 district game...same ol lumberton...having two winning seasons dont make you great
[/quote]I can remember when hebert/ozen used to be a dominating team. used to have people that attended your games,I don't see that anymore, maybe instead of worring about lumberton, you should start convincing your fans to support your team. I guess since you are not the big kid on the block anymore, it isn't worth your time to go and support your football team. next time you post something, make it a little more meaningful! and don't worry we'll be a thorn in your side years to come!... sounds like sour grapes!   ;)
[/quote]just paying you guys back from the smack you gave everyone else the last two years and we still dominate in bball...what sport does lumberton dominate in? hhhhmmm?

[quote name="LR1969" post="685091" timestamp="1256404229"]
[quote author=bcjag09 link=topic=61248.msg685066#msg685066 date=1256403387]
[/quote]I don't see Lumberton doing nothing different than anyone else who's team has a taste of success. Be proud of what your kids did Raiders, they gave y'all memories that know one can take away. And that's on the real....BCJAG. Every team that's been successful, has had their hard times. PNG, Ned, Central, Vidor, WO-S, Ozen..... the list goes on. Support those kids when their down as you do when their up. It's all about the kids. The game is just a part of it. Good luck on the rest of your season Raiders.
[/quote]

Thanks bcjag...I agree. It's about the kids. I just don't get those who find it so enjoyable to dis a group of local kids. The success at Lumberton has been great for our community. That success is not over. We are a community on the grow and we will be a contender in this district year in and year out. This is just not one of those years. Just as last year was not PN-G's year. It's a topsy turvy world and it's no different on the football field. Either way, I support the Raiders and I support the rest of our local teams (including Ozen, despite the quote by ozensfinest). And, should Ozen manage a trip to the playoffs this season (after a couple of dismal seasons), I will be more than happy to listen to the bragging and excitement coming from Panther fans. That's the way it should be. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Gave out my first positive karma in two years bcjag (ha).
[/quote]I agree 100% ... Lumberton could easily be 4-1  instead of 1-4..They are a well coached good group of kids
that have had some bad breaks and trouble holding on to the ball..I predict they will win out and finish with a 6-4
overall record which "aint bad"...I think a 3-4 record will be the 4th playoff spot but they just lost to the wrong team to make it to post season..The Ozen loss could be the back breaker but who knows what might happen in the
next 2 weeks.(PNG beating Ozen I hope and also an Ozen loss to LCM in week 10)..Keep playing hard Raiders..

[quote name="ozensfinest" post="686353" timestamp="1256538762"]
[quote author=wolfgang link=topic=61248.msg686253#msg686253 date=1256524720]
[/quote]I can remember when hebert/ozen used to be a dominating team. used to have people that attended your games,I don't see that anymore, maybe instead of worring about lumberton, you should start convincing your fans to support your team. I guess since you are not the big kid on the block anymore, it isn't worth your time to go and support your football team. next time you post something, make it a little more meaningful! and don't worry we'll be a thorn in your side years to come!... sounds like sour grapes!   ;)
[/quote]just paying you guys back from the smack you gave everyone else the last two years and we still dominate in bball...what sport does lumberton dominate in? hhhhmmm?
[/quote] how did I know basketball was suddenly going to appear? this is a football thread, gloat when the season starts. I'll bet you guys have 20 people in the stands this friday, and that is including the band! am I right? I believe so!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What were the issues at Rusk?  SB, Admin, Culture, Pay?  Inquiring minds would like to know.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up From the article: “As a parent, then as a homeowner, if you have some equity in your home, then you can say to your child, you know, ‘don’t take out the loan,’” she said. “‘I’ll take out some of the equity to help you pay for tuition so that you don’t graduate with extraordinary student loan debt, and so that when you graduate, you can do your dream job.’” Essentially, Harris suggested that parents give their kids a leg up in the world by being the ones to take out a loan instead. Except theirs would have much higher stakes than just needing to be paid back — it could mean losing their home. 🤦‍♂️
    • Good luck and safe travels. Bring it home.
    • It has been frustrating seeing the lack of coverage from virtually EVERY media outlet.  We (Chester) are in the SE Texas coverage area.  There are no radio broadcast from our area, and Ch 12 is the only one that has even mentioned it.   I know I could have gotten donations to cover a SETX Sports broadcast.  Oh well, water under the bridge - we aren’t as big as Silsbee, WO-S or PN-G.
    • PJ LOCKE                                DENVER BRONCOS               BMT CENTRAL  GRAYLAND ARNOLD           PITTSBURGH STEELERS        KOUNTZE  ELANDON ROBERTS             PITTSBURGH STEELERS        P.A MEMORIAL  TONY BROWN                   CLEVELAND BROWNS              BMT OZEN  ERIK MCCOY                        NEW ORLEANS SAINTS               LUFKIN  DAN MOORE                    PITTSBURGH STEELERS                BMT WESTBROOK  ROSCHON JOHNSON          CHICAGO BEARS                      PNG    PLAYERS I COULD COME UP WITH IN NFL.  NOT SURE IF ALL ARE STILL WITH CURRENT TEAMS. 
  • Topics