A close game at Lumberton wouldnt suprise me

PNG1992

Their backs are up against the wall and they're at home, PNG is coming off probably their best game of the season and Central is the talk on the horizon. Also, Lumberton from what I remember throws the ball more than the Indians last couple opponents which adds a wrinkle that they haven't seen much of this season.

I'm hoping PNG has a great start and jumps on the Raiders early to squash any momentum they'll have but it wouldn't suprise me at all for this game to be closer than many experts are predicting.

[quote name="raid07" post="682938" timestamp="1256222851"]
Lumberton is finished. PNG will be the district champs. We probably wont cross midfield. PNG is too big and talented and their coaching staff is top notch. We can only hope to keep it from being a blowout. ;)
[/quote]
Sounds like us last year! We are no body, pay us no mind, yadda, yadda, yadda. :D

[quote name="PNG1992" post="682933" timestamp="1256222298"]
Their backs are up against the wall and they're at home, PNG is coming off probably their best game of the season and Central is the talk on the horizon. Also, Lumberton from what I remember throws the ball more than the Indians last couple opponents which adds a wrinkle that they haven't seen much of this season.

I'm hoping PNG has a great start and jumps on the Raiders early to squash any momentum they'll have but it wouldn't suprise me at all for this game to be closer than many experts are predicting.
[/quote]
You can guarantee that the PNG D will be ready for Lumberton !!! We do have some great men in the secondary !!! This will be a good game. Can't wait !!! How do you Lumberton fans think the field will be tomorrow night ? Does it drain well ? Just curious. We all know what happened a few weeks ago with the rain and how the fields were.

[quote name="raid07" post="682938" timestamp="1256222851"]
Lumberton is finished. PNG will be the district champs. We probably wont cross midfield. PNG is too big and talented and their coaching staff is top notch. We can only hope to keep it from being a blowout. ;)
[/quote]

[img]http://www.cslacker.com/images/file/mediums/what_you_did_there.jpg[/img]

;)

It will be closer than some think. Lumbertons offense will fare better against our defense than Vidor or Livingston, just as LCM did. Lumbertons defense is not getting the recognition they deserve. Most of their games have been low scoring. I believe it will be a good game.

[quote name="NewIndian" post="683609" timestamp="1256286644"]
i dont know LCM an BH threw quite a bit and we did good with them
[/quote]

and BH was a 1 point win, LCM was a 7 point win with the Bears throwing in the endzone attempting to tie to end the game. 

I think the PNG vs. Lumberton game will be closer than most folks think.  One thing for sure, Raider stadium will be rockin and rollin with all the PNG/Lumberton fans! Can't wait..nice cool weather, excellent night for high school football!  Best of luck to BOTH teams!

[quote name="shorttexas1" post="683685" timestamp="1256304873"]
It will be close because there is no quit in ltown. Those kids play and play hard. Like I said [b]you cannot always depend on like opponents as a measiring stick.[/b]
[/quote]

That's right.....I think it going to be a good game but PNG comes out on top..

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="683783" timestamp="1256311757"]
Someone please remember the duct tape.  ;D
[/quote]

HAHAHA!!  It didn't take long for me to figure that one out, I will stop by Sam's on lunch and grab a pallet of some so we will have plenty.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed