Where did all the BH talkers go??????

They are like A&M football fans...

Win three in a row against bottom of the cellar teams, thing your AWEsome, then BAM!!!

Play some real teams and get clocked.

Got a bad feeling that the Walgreens on HWY 146 is going to sell out of Rolaids, Tums, and Pepto Bismol after Crosby gives the Eagles the hat trick on consecutive losses.  A lot of heartburn on the hill.

Guest Ranger83

We almost beat Dayton so what now purple for ever. We will se who goes farther in playoffs. :) 8)

"Almost"?  Really? Kind of sad don't ya think?

Where does an "almost" show up in the standings? I know, your kids played "until the end". Yada, yada, yada.

Barbers Hill Eagles

We Almost! We Shoulda!

A Tradition of Excuses!

The School of Moral Victories!

We almost beat Dayton so what now purple for ever. We will se who goes farther in playoffs. :) 8)

"Almost"?  Really? Kind of sad don't ya think?

Where does an "almost" show up in the standings? I know, your kids played "until the end". Yada, yada, yada.

Barbers Hill Eagles

We Almost! We Shoulda!

A Tradition of Excuses!

The School of Moral Victories!

I agree, and since when does almost beating a team mean your going to go farther in the playoffs then them? If we make they playoffs in the first place.

Guest Ranger83

If you had some semi-recent playoff history to back that with... your post might almost hold water.

Wait now. They "almost" beat Beaumont Central two years ago. That's got to be worth more than a trip to the state finals last year. ;)

(I think they are going to change their name to the Christmas Eagles. You know, with all the if's and but's being candy and nuts.)

Oh boy....nice way to start off with your 4th post....you deserve everything you're going to get.  

The BH guys will be back although the Crosby vs. BH predictions thread is weaker than I thought it would be.  BH posters support their team and take their medicine from losses (especially from Ranger).  Hopefully GCM never beats Dayton....I'm not sure any of us can compete w/ Ranger without the old faithful "SCOREBOARD" to point to.

Guest Ranger83

Hey Ranger after the first round of the playoffs you will be able to post on here (we almost beat Central)

And you'll be able to watch us do it from the stands!  39-21!

What's that? SCOREBOARD!

Guest Ranger83

I don't think so. I wouldn't waste my time or money to witness that. I think I will be watching a rematch with BH & PNG.

Ouch! That will definitely be an excuse maker for the Eagles. Maybe ya'll should find a team that has "Pink" as a school color. You're 0'fer with the Purple teams. But hey, who's counting.

Guest Ranger83

Don't look now but CE King is trying to launch a sneak attack to claim one of the playoff spots....

Target acquired. Ready to launch Patriot missiles.

Guest Ranger83

Jealousy rears it's ugly head again!!! There must be something awefully good about BH because they are the most bashed school on this forum. Lots of jealous people thru my eyes!!! It's a sad shame that people down other schools just to make theirs look better. JMO

Dream on!

Guest Ranger83

Haha...you are kidding right?  BH, the most bashed school on this forum....

You're right I'm jealous and I can't see why anyone would live in Dayton/Baytown/Anahuac instead of the land of petroleum, mosquitos, and cottonmouths...

Don't forget the golf cart to check your mail. That is such a long walk.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder