Clevelands 8th grade vs Coldsprings 8th grade

C-TOWN

It will be interesting to see if our starters get a chance to play 4 quarters. When they are on the field, it's all about the team effort. None of the boys are worried about individual spotlight and it shows, they just want to win and they have what it takes to beat Coldsprings. Both sides of the ball is strong, fast and don't mind hitting someone and hitting them hard! Just keep playing your game Indians!!

Roll Tribe!

I will give a scouting report on how good Coldspring is this year. Last year we lost to them by 6 pts. Our stud LB will be able to play against them this year, so Im curious to see what happens when we start laying the hat.

Who is your stud LB? And what school?

I will give a scouting report on how good Coldspring is this year. Last year we lost to them by 6 pts. Our stud LB will be able to play against them this year, so Im curious to see what happens when we start laying the hat.

Who is your stud LB? And what school?

Kolby Reed, Splendora....A ref actually asked me to pull him off the field last week, cause he was hurting too many kids.

This game is going to be the game of the year for both teams. Coldspring ran through Montgomery pretty easy. They will have a good battle with Splendora this week. I hear they have some speed to go with them like Coldspring. I will throw my guess out after that game. Cleveland and Coldspring are both going to have there hands full. I will say that starters will be playing the whole game.            ROLL ON

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="682759" timestamp="1256182196"]
This game is going to be the game of the year for both teams. Coldspring ran through Montgomery pretty easy. They will have a good battle with Splendora this week. I hear they have some speed to go with them like Coldspring. I will throw my guess out after that game. Cleveland and Coldspring are both going to have there hands full. I will say that starters will be playing the whole game.             ROLL ON
[/quote]

I just hope our kids get a chance to play Coldspring tonight with this weather. Our offense is gonna score, just have to limit those backs from Coldspring.

[quote name="RammerJammer" post="682826" timestamp="1256211085"]
[quote author=Bigdaddy79 link=topic=61062.msg682759#msg682759 date=1256182196]
This game is going to be the game of the year for both teams. Coldspring ran through Montgomery pretty easy. They will have a good battle with Splendora this week. I hear they have some speed to go with them like Coldspring. I will throw my guess out after that game. Cleveland and Coldspring are both going to have there hands full. I will say that starters will be playing the whole game.             ROLL ON
[/quote]

I just hope our kids get a chance to play Coldspring tonight with this weather. Our offense is gonna score, just have to limit those backs from Coldspring.
[/quote]

Just go take it to them, you know that once you get a few hits on them fast backs they kinda slow up for some reason! if you get to play, it should be a good game, but you can't let them big plays kill ya. Good luck!

[quote name="Indian Fan" post="682956" timestamp="1256223841"]
[quote author=RammerJammer link=topic=61062.msg682826#msg682826 date=1256211085]
[quote author=Bigdaddy79 link=topic=61062.msg682759#msg682759 date=1256182196]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Just go take it to them, you know that once you get a few hits on them fast backs they kinda slow up for some reason! if you get to play, it should be a good game, but you can't let them big plays kill ya. Good luck!
[/quote]

Thanks. If we can prevent the big plays, chew up the clock on scoring drives, then its gonna be a fight. Your right, we hit that one kid and he doesn't like contact that much at all.

Well next week is getting closer and our Indians are ready to roll. It will take more than #24 and #1 to shut Cleveland down, even thou the them boys are players, I don't believe they can handle what the Indians are gonna bring them for 4 quarters. After next week we will have only one undefeated team in our division. I cant wait! On Cleveland watch out for the ones wearing red helmets! ;D

Let's Roll Tribe--------BEASTMODE

Hey Indian Fan, we will be bringin a district win home this year, with your killa beast of a son and #1 and #7, them 2 boys dont hold a chance, I know Quammy is ready to bust some helmets, hey what # is the boy that broke the liberty kids neck, they need to send him in with 1 or 2 good hits that will slow #1 and 24 down for sho!  ;D

[quote name="C-TOWN" post="683827" timestamp="1256315351"]
Hey Indian Fan, we will be bringin a district win home this year, with your killa beast of a son and #1 and #7, them 2 boys dont hold a chance, I know Quammy is ready to bust some helmets, hey what # is the boy that broke the liberty kids neck, they need to send him in with 1 or 2 good hits that will slow #1 and 24 down for sho!  ;D
[/quote]

That would be #51 Big Todd Daniels and your right him mixed with the crew above, lights out baby! ;D

You gonna tailgate with us tonight C-Town?

[quote name="Indian Fan" post="683837" timestamp="1256315792"]
[quote author=C-TOWN link=topic=61062.msg683827#msg683827 date=1256315351]
[/quote]

That would be #51 Big Todd Daniels and your right him mixed with the crew above, lights out baby! ;D

You gonna tailgate with us tonight C-Town?
[/quote]

Should be there around 6 Indian Fan, I'll be the one eye ballin ur truck, got one i wanna bag myself.

[quote name="Indian Fan" post="690293" timestamp="1256911028"]
[quote author=RammerJammer link=topic=61062.msg690195#msg690195 date=1256904764]
I had a feeling that was never gonna happen. Y'all haven't got to play these last two weeks right?
[/quote]

You are correct Rammer and it really blows! >:( Our boys really wanted that game last night!
[/quote]

We shuffled things around to play Brabham Tuesday night, and thought we would get our teeth kicked in. Ended up 12-12, but proud of our boys against a talented, scary Brabham team. Your kids will be ready to explode about the time we play. It will be a good one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder